Chapter 8 Mei's pov

Ok the game was boring end of story. Right after half time I was really temped to leave, but no Liz wanted to see the end of the game so we stayed. I had to admit it was by far the worsted choice I had ever made. We won of course no surprise there.

I was ecstatic when I got to go home and sleep on my nice soft bed. That night I feel instantly into a deep sleep that didn't want to awaking in the morning, but something happened in the night. A dream perhaps, but also a nightmare.

"Mei!" A voice? "Mei!" I turned to locate the voice and a found it belonged to the nerd. Wait do I still not know my opponents name. Wow that's a first, but still was this real? He seems so happy.

"Mei!" He reached me and grabbed my hands and for some reason I didn't want to pull away. I was happy to have home touching..... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is not happening. What is this feeling!

"Mei I love you so much!" I froze. Wait what?! He smiled ok this has to be a dream for one he would never give up so easily and two I have a feeling that he would never grab my hand for any means.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bolting straight up in bed

Looking around I saw my room my normal room. I signed with relief thank gosh I don't ever want to see that again! I couldn't really tell if that was suppose to be a dream or a nightmare, but I really don't want to know.

I watched to door to make sure no one entered to ask what the matter was, and thankfully no one did because I would have not logical explanation for this. Well what ever you would call this.

I went over to art desk and looked over the things I have for this weeks art project and notice some ink and a color pencil I need was gone or I used it up already either way I needed them.

Sighing I got out of bed to go to the art store for more ink. Well you would think I would have Adam drive me, but no I to like to take a walk once in a while.

Also a bit of fresh air can help take my mind off of certain things like that weird dream I had. Not it was more like a night mare.

I arrived at the store with a huge smile on my face. I loved this store Blink was its name and it had all the things I needed for my art and class. I walked over to the color pencils and water colors.

I need a certain Color of blue that I blended to make the most beautiful sky color. Ok let's see orchard blue, fancy, bliss, umm. I couldn't find it for a while then I bumped into some one "Oh I'm so sorry!" I looked at a guy with black hair that was a little taller than I was.

"It's fine." With that he grabbed a color and walked away . I guess he found what he was looking for. I shrugged and turned back to the racks filled with pencils. *bump* "HEY!watch........"

I looked straight into the eyes of my arch nemesis.

Ok at first the situation wasn't so bad until we made eye contact with him! "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked unable think of what else to say.

"I'm here with a friend." He pointed to the black hair kid that I bumped into before. Whoops. "I see......" "So what is the great Mei Winter doing in an art store?" He raised his eye brow

I held up the color blue I was looking for "I was looking for this." He took it in his hand and studied it "Really but this is such a light color blue what could you possible use it for?"

I smiled "The sky."

"The sky? Really?" I nodded in reply. "So..... Do you draw or paint?" He shook his head making his brown hair move a tad bit which honestly was pretty cute. After he handed the pencil back to me he began to walk away.

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder "What is your name." Looking at me quite surprised he answered
"Sean."