Chapter 18 Mei's pov

My disguise was almost perfect. I had a a plain shirt on with a pair of jeans. I had some brown boots and a pair of black glasses instead of the contacts that I usually wear.

The glasses I have are kind of nerdy so I don't wear them unless I'm home alone. I also put my hair in pigtails and took off all my make up. I needed to make sure I looked nothing like my self.

I hope all this effort is not in vain. So now I head out back to the bleachers. Let's cross our fingers and hope this works.

I reopened my eyes back to the game. Kelly was dribbling the ball and pasted it to another player, but my eyes couldn't help wondering to the person next to me.

Why do I keep looking at him! I'm here to support Kelly. I didn't even know he was going to be here at this time.why is he here. My gaze drifts to Kelly.

Is he here for her? Are they dating? No that can't be right why would he risk falling for me if he already had a girlfriend. It just doesn't make sense.

So why would he be here. Maybe he does have a girl friend and she's on this team. I started examining the team to find someone that i think would match Sean.

Maybe her. No she to perky. I look at another, but I crossed her out to. Every girl I found just didn't seem to match up with Sean's personality.

Maybe I'm thinking to hard. Wait. Why am I thinking to hard! Mei remember that this is a game. None of these feeling are real. I think.

I sigh and turn my head back to the game. "Watch out!" Huh? Whoosh then a slam. What on earth.... I turn to see a beam from the ceiling right next to me.

Wait did I move? I looked to my left to see Sean still holding my arm. He moved me. "Are you ok?" All I could do was nod.

"What happened!" Shouted the principal as he ran to where we were sitting. "This beam fell out of nowhere and also fell on her." Explained one of the players.

He nodded the. Turned to me "Are you ok?" I nod slightly "I think she's still in shock from the event." Explained the voice next to me.

Then I blacked out.