Chapter 10 Sean's pov

Ok after the whole oh gosh I had this weird unexpected meeting with my archenemies in an art store thing. Vince and I walked to where his mothers car was parked (also we can't drive because well we are 15 duh.) we opened the door and saw his mother smiling.

"How was you shopping boys?" Vince rolled his eyes "I was fine can we go back to the house." She nodded and started to drive. What was that all about? I've never seen or heard Vince talk to his mother like that.

We arrived at his house in no time at all. And Vince jumped out and grabbed my arm dragging me to his room.
"Vince are you ok?" He looks at me "I should be the one asking you that." I raised my eye brow "why?" He gripped my shoulders "why were you talking with Mei Winter?" I could almost feel my eyes pop out of my head.

He say me talking to Mei?! Did he also see her grab my shoulder? "Hey how......." I was trying to figure out a way to ask with out giving everything away, but I didn't get a chance.

"How much did I see. Let's say all of it." I cringed I should have know! I'm screwed. "I want an answer now Sean!" The grip on my shoulders started to tighten. Ouch that hurt.

"Let's just say I found out a big secret of the Queen of the school." I smirked

-Time skip about ten minutes later-

Ok it only took five minutes to explain what the predicament between Mei and myself was and about another five minutes for Vince to process it.

"Ok let me get this straight you are Mei's biggest enemy," I nodded "Then you made a bet about love," I nodded once again "And you have to win or else she gets something that you don't want to give her and you won't tell me."

"Pretty much that's it." I said shrugging "Ok how do you win?" I smiled "Who ever falls in love with the other person first and admits it loses." "Seems simple enough so why hasn't either of you won yet?" I looked away

"Because we are afraid of what this kind of love would do to us." He raided his eye brow "What do you mean?" "Well think Im A geek and she's a popular what would happen if any one else heard our confession?" His eyes widened

"It would cause the whole system fall. " "Yes, but there would be one way that we could be with each other. Either she
becomes a geek or I became a popular. Something either one of us doesn't want to do." I looked down

"How could we give up every part of ourselves for love?" I ask him

He shrugs "Well I really don't know. I've only dated maybe twice." I rolled my eyes ya and both times the girls broke up with you. So I'll make a note to never to ask you for any love advice ever.

But still this isn't Romeo and Juliet this is real life. I don't want our life to become this Shakespeare tragedy.

-Time skip-

Ok I was so board for the rest of the week end. I had home work and I had done everything except for math, but I'll do that on Monday before school. What could go wrong?

I decided to take a walk around the park to take my mind off of a few thing ( when I say few I only mean one) I sighed what am I going to do with her? I have to win, but how?

Ok at the time I was looking down and didn't see where I was going so i didn't see the other person walked the opposite direction. And *thud!* we collided landing on the floor.

"Ouch that hurt!" Wait that voice! "Hey Subein!" She looks up and smiles "Hey! Didn't expect to see you here." I look down in her had was her flute case. "Going to repair shop?" She nodded "Why?"

"Well let's just say that flutes don't like peanut butter." She takes it out. Oh gosh at least half of it was covered in peanut butter. I cringed "I can't get it off and plus I really don't want to touch it." I nodded "I see your point."

That was pretty gross looking and I can't even imagine trying to play it. She checks her watch and let's out a little yelp "Oh no! I have to get to the store my best friend is waiting for me at the movies." With a quick by she run off

Wow she's doing all of this for Mary? I shook my head it's not in my right to judge. But what is going to the movie like with some one that's not a friend or family? *image of Mei pops in his head* No no no I can be any one else but her! And yet why do I feel so drawn to her in the first place?

Why do I feel like this is the start of something magical?