Chapter 9 Mei's Pov

Oh gosh he told me. I felt a slight blush creeping up. I layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling "Sean huh?" I mouthed.
I smiled. Wait a minute why am I happy?!

-flash back to the art store-

"What is your name." I hope he tells me I want to know. He opened his mouth a sight bit "Sean." My eyes widened Sean so that's his name. "But why do you want to know?" I snapped back to reality pretty fast.

"Um..... I just want to know the name of my adversary! That's all!" Stepping back a bit. I could totally feel the whole store staring at our conversation. "Well then Mei. We are now officially enemies." He grabbed a part of my hair and held it as he talked

And I was left blushing my head off in the middle of the store.

-back to present time-

I can't believe he had the nerve to say that to me! Well of course we are enemies! Since the day we met in the file room we've been enemies.
I think.

Now that I think about it why didn't I ask his name that day he confronted me? Maybe I was to shocked to ask to something, but it still makes me wonder. Any way I don't think my plan A worked. He seemed so normal.

That friend of his I swear I've seen him before I just can't remember where. Oh well it will come back to me soon. I hope.
"Miss. Winter your friend it here." Adam said as he entered my room. Wait I didn't expect any body to be over. Before walking to the door I hid behind a corner to make sure it was some one I knew. What I saw was a guy I had seen on the foot ball team.

I came out and pretended that I walked from my room. "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked him as politely as I can hoping my go away aura wouldn't reach him.

"Yes I was...... Um ........ Wondering if you would go out with me." I raised an eye brow was this player really asking me?! Did he not hear of my no dating policy while I'm at the top!

I sighed "I'm sorry I'm in love with some one else." That was my typical response to people that have asked me out in the past. "Who is he!" The guy grabbed my arm with a firm grip "I don't have to tell the likes of you." I said as nicely as possible.

"He probably doesn't love you back! So why not date some one who does!" He shouted I pulled my arm away "Don't you think I know that! A girl can still dream right! Now leave!" I turned and walked back into my house slamming the door behind me.

That was not worth my time at all.

Sean Pov.
Ok going the the art store with Vince wasn't my idea of fun. He said we were going to have fun. Well I don't think our idea of fun is exactly the same at all.

I went by the wire while Vince looked at who knows what. As I searched I found some weird looking things like a lot of paint, so many different kinds of markers and to many chalks.

After about a half an hour I went to got search for Vince who was some where in this thing called a store. I looked down every ail, but still nothing. As I was looking for this weird person I saw some one that I really didn't expect to see.

The Queen herself.

I wondered what she could possibly want in an art store. Maybe she took art, but wait when have I ever seen her draw let alone do all the art projects they do at the school.

Any way I'm now curios . Like that I walk right by her hoping to see what she was getting. But instead she turns and bumps right into me.

"Hey watch...." We made eye contact and it felt like the whole world stopped just for this moment.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" She Asked scared for some reason, but I didn't under stand why. At first i didn't have an answer for her question, but then I spotted Vince at the check out counter.

"I'm with a friend." And pointed to Vince she nodded slightly to show she saw him out of the corner of my eye I saw her holding a pencil that was to light of color for anything.

"So what could you use this for?" I pointed to the pencil in her hand she smiled

"The sky."

I raised my eye brow.really out of all the colors of the color wheel how can a color so light help draw the complicated sky?

"The sky?" She nodded I couldn't think of anything else to say I looked at Vince who was giving me the signal it was time to go.

I looked back as Mei and started to walk towards Vince until I was stopped by something grabbing me.

"What is your name." I looked right in the eyes of. My nemesis and smiled

"My name is Sean." I could see she was thinking.

"Why do you ask?" She was flushed and flustered for a quick moment and then I was gone "Well I need to know my enemies name right!"

Well even if she didn't show she was flustered and nervous, but you could still hear it in her voice. I laughed to my self. She is so..... Well I don't know really.

With that I left her in her own thoughts standing in the middle of an art store.