Chapter 19 Mei's pov

I don't really remember what happened yesterday. I blacked out and woke in the nurses office, that's it. I don't remember anything else. I wonder what happened.

"Hey Mei." I turn to see Liz running up behind me with Joy right on her tail. "Hey guys." I smiled hoping it looked real. "Did you hear what happened yesterday?" I shook my head.

I don't remember anything from yesterday. "Some girl almost got hit with a metal beam from the ceiling and a geek saved her!" Shouted Joy.

Oh. That's what happened.I was the girl that was almost hit with that beam. I could have died if he didn't save me. Should I thank him? No he didn't even know it was me.

Sean's Pov
Ok after the whole saving that girl it got me thinking. Who was she, she looked like some one I knew, but different some how.

Then it hit me literally. I ran into her. "Sean!" Her voice whispered. Then She grabbed my arm and started dragging me away.

"What do you want!" She turned and put her over her lips telling me to shush. I roll my eyes and nod. She dragged me for a while then Finally stopped.

"Mei, where are we?" I asked as I looked around the area. She still put her finger up and gestured for me to follow. She moved away a branch then pointed.

I looked and saw a table with a basket on it. "A what's that." I ask, but she was already heading towards the table. I ran to catch up with her.

"Mei! What's this all." She stopped and turned right in front of me. "I-its a thank you." "What? Thank you. Thank you for what?"

Wait that's it. That's why she's thanking me. "You were the one I saved right?" She nods. Wow at first glance I would have never guessed that girl was her.

She looked different. A lot different. "By that look I assume you didn't know it was me." I nod. "I understand. I did it so nobody would recognize me. So I'm glad it worked."

I smiled. So it was her. I did see her in the bleachers then she disappeared and another girl came in her place. I just assumed she left, but now that I think about it they did have some resembles.

"So what's in there." I pointed to the basket. "It's a picnic. Now is about the time for lunch so I packed this as a thank you. If you don't want it I'll....."

I stopped her "I'll take it, but you have to eat here to. No way am I taking this thing back to Camus." She nods and was sat down at the table "This is a beautiful area how did you find it?"

She smiles "This is one of the reasons I came to this school. I found this when I was little and I have been coming here ever since." She looked at the trees that hid us from the world.

"Why did you sure this place with me?" "Because I wanted to! Why else!" I rolled my eyes there had to be more to it than that.

"Come on Mei I know you and you would never do something with out needing something in return." She just looked away "Is that want you think of me. A demanding princess." Her voice sounded sad some how.

"That's the label I gave my self I guess." I heard her mutter "Um are you talking to me?" She whipped her head back blushing "D-did you heard any of that?" She was flustered and I had to admit it was funny.

"Maybe...." I said this time I looked away smiling. "What did you hear!" She shouted as she reached across the table and grabbed my shirt.

"That you don't want to be called a demanding princess." She recoiled and setback down. "That's right. I should have known that people would see me like that."

I raised an eye brow "You don't want to be know as a princess?" She nods "I have gotten everything I wanted, but still I chose another path before the whole princes thing."

"You were different?" She nodded again. "Before i went into eight grade I was to a geek." I fake a gasp as she rolls her eyes "Why did you change?" She laughs "To change who I once was."

"If you didn't change we would be friends and not in this weird situation." I said sarcastically and then up my hands. She laughed and looked at me "I kind of wish sometimes I could change back, but then I just discard that thought."

Falling in love with a geek was not part of the planOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara