First meet

Masky

~(Y/N) P.V.O~

I just got home from work/school and completely exhausted and I still have to clean the house, but today was the day to have......CHEESECAKE!!!! As I ran to the kitchen for mah cake but a boy had already ate it all. He had a white feminine mask and yellow jacket. "Good cheesecake (Y/N)" "How do u know my name creep" I said while pointing a cutting knife at him. "Names masky not creep anyway I must go now later" masky said. I knew that wasn't the last time I'll see him again.

Hoodie

You were in the park enjoying the silence and beutie. As you sat down in a patch of flowers you just started to sing a song your mom used to sing to you.

La,da,da,la,da,da
Hay can you hear me, I called in your name.
Where are you from, what is it that brought you here?
Why won't you answer me I swear to play nice, isn't this fun...this game of hide and seek

I only wanted to hear your voice, skin that's warm...eyes that cry
I only wanted to see your smile

As you continued to sing, a boy with a black mask that had a red frown sown on it and a yellow hoodie cane put of hiding. You felt being watch but ignored the feeling and still sang

Threw your touch its been awhile...
Da,da,da...da,da,da.......
Gone while the girl I was a girl just like you
Father loved me kept me safe and beautiful (Jeff..)
Oh how I love to get around just once more, but these cold legs don't work ANYMORE....

You had finished your song and heard a applause from a nearby bush. In the bush a piece of paper later by a small rose. The paper read

Dear (Y/N),
You have a amazing voice you should keep singing. Meet me here tomorrow night.

From, hoodie

Toby

You got home from school/work and crashed out on your bed. You woke up around 11 pm and dicided decided to go on a walk. (Who would do that?...me) On your walk you climed climbed a tree to look at the night sky. The most amazing thing you ever seen until a hatch flew in front of you face.
"SORRY...CAN YOU BRING IT DOWN?" a voice said. It sounded as if it were a boys voice. You grabbed the hatch which was surprisingly heavy. "Hear" as you handed the hatch to a boy with orange goggles, a mouth guard, and a weird looking hoodie. "Thanks names Toby." "(Y/N)." "Cool later (Y/N)" as he ran off you noticed something laying in the grass. He had left his other hatch.

----------------------------------------------------
How did I do I felt pretty good writing this. The song is old doll.