4th of july! Watching fireworks

Masky

You two sat in a grassy field waiting for the fireworks to go off. You snapped a glow stick, watching the stick glow into a bright blue color and gave it to Masky. "What do you want me to do with this?"  "Give me it" you grabbed glow stick and put the connecter on it and put it on Maskys head. He smiled and did the same. Both of you heard a exploding noise and saw bunch of magical colors that let the night sky. Masky pulled you in and kissed you while the fireworks went off.

Hoodie

Both of you sat in a tree waiting for the fire works. It was quite and peaceful. "It's so nice up here" you said in awe. Of course living in the slender mansion (you didn't know... Yet) he had Sally make him a flower crown.. If he paid her $20. Also being an amazing boyfriend he gave up his money and got a cute gift for you. "Happy forth of July babe" hoodie said while putting the flower crown on you. "Happy forth of July hoods"

Toby

You sat on the wings in a abandoned park. Toby who sat beside you, grabbed your hand and stated to swing. You both of you were in perfect balance, both swinging at the same time. That is until Toby lost balance and both of you flew off the swings. You ended up landing on top of Toby... You were both laughing until you couldn't breathe. "Sorry Toby.."  "Hay.. Don't worry about it" Toby said and grabbed your waist and setting you in his lap. "Now.. For your punishment " Toby said in a deep voice and grabbed a bag. "Close your eyes." Worried of what he might do to you, you obviously obeyed his commands. Moving was all you could hear and felt something being put on your head.... Something cold and creamy. You opened your eyes and saw Toby in front of you with a whip cream bottle. You touched your head and pushed your hand on Toby's face. You two had a whip cream war until the fire works started. You cuddled with Toby eating strawberries and whip cream.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was kinda rushed but happy late 4th of July!!!!!