When your on your period .-.

Masky-

Getting mad easy

You groaned in pain... So guess what time of month it is.... Yep your period. Let's just say you werent happy.. At all.

Your PVO

I laid on my bed watching (Y/F/S), waiting for masky to get here. "Where the fūck is he.." I mumbled until I heard the window open. "Babe I'm back!"  "About TIME!!" I screamed and heard shuffling. That's when I saw him by the door. "Your on your period aren't you..."  "Yeah..." I said in a sad tone. "I'm out" he yelled and jumped out my window.... "FACE IT LIKE A MAN!!! YOU PANSY!!!" I screamed in rage.

Hoodie~

Very flirty

You were waiting for hoodie to get home from the store. Once the door open you ran up to hoodie and pushed him against the wall. "(Y- Y/N)!! What are you doing!?" Hoodie said surprised. "What's wrong hoods?" You said innocently and lifted his mask above his mouth. Soon after you kissed him roughly, buuuut hoodie pushed you off lightly. Hoodie was blushing furiously and asked "(Y/N)? W-what was t-that for?!" You shrugged and said "get me candy!" He nodded and ran out the door, smirking at your boyfriend running to find candy.

Toby=

Emotional

You and Toby were sitting on the couch cuddling when Toby got up and started to walk away. "Toby..." You said sadly. You look as you were about to cry. "(Y/N)..." He said in the same tone. "Why you leaving?" "I need to piss" "I want to cuddle" "I need to piss!!!" You started to cry slightly. "I knew you never wanted me!!" You cried and covered your face with a pillow. Toby felt bad and run up and hugged you. "IM SORRY IM SORRY!" He yelled and hugged you tighter. "Ew you can go piss now!" You said angrily. He ran to the bathroom yelling "Sometimes I can't understand you."

_____________________________

Yay first request done and this was requested by @LAURMAUloverYt thank you and love your name btw! Hope you guys enjoyed byeeee!!!