You find you their job PT.1 (Oneshots)

Masky
Your PVO
I waited for my boyfriend to come home but he hasn't. He said he was coming back at 10...
I glanced at the clock.. it read 1:32.. I waited 3 hours.... 3 f-ing hours.... I was getting hungry so i walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Nothing besides broccoli and milk. "Guess ill go get food.." you groaned in annoyance, not wanting to get up. But you did.

Authors PVO and skip time~

You decided to walk because (f/f) place wasn't far from you house. As you were walking you passed an alleyway, you could hear footsteps running on the concrete. You thought nothing of it.. thinking it was a stray cat. Until you heard a scream of pain. And something splash onto the ground... Scared, you stared to run but making noise as your shoes hit the concrete. As you ran, you heard footsteps running towards you at a fast pace. You were starting to slow down but then tackled to the ground. You landed on your arm and slid against the ground. You looked up and saw.... masky. Your eyes widen and slapped him on the head.
"WTF?! Masky?!" "(Y/N)...." You looked at him and saw red liquid on his mask and hands. The blood fell onto your clothes and he smelt of iron and dirt. You pushed him off and ran back to your house and yelled, "YOU OWE ME FOOD!!"

Hoodie

You were looking for hoodie. You guys were having a picnic until some guy started flirting with you. Then hoodie ran off... You continued searching the park for another 3 hours. It was getting dark and the sun was setting. You went back to your picnic spot and grabbed the basket full of food. Then you picked up the red blanket and tied it around you neck. As the sun went down faster it was becoming cold. You walked out of the park and towards your house.  You walked into the woods to get home faster, but heard a yell of pain. You ran away from the noise but making a bunch of noise by stepping on the leaves. You ran faster as you heard foot steps behind you. They were going towards you at a fast pace, but you where tackled to the ground. You looked up to find a familiar mask. It was your boyfriend who was covered head to toe in blood. You weren't sure how to react but then you boyfriend knocked you out. All you could see was darkness.