making a cake!!! (masky hoodie)

Masky

Masky wanted to make a cake and what did you say.... Yes, well let's it didn't come out right till the 8th time.
"Ok this better come out right! The house is starting to smell like burnt toast." "Yeah... I just wanna eat the cake!!! I don't think it take this long!!" Masky yelled. 'He should have bought one than' you thought with a little annoyance.

*le time skip till the cake is done*

Maskys pvo

"Its done!!!" I scream and thought. I looked at (Y/N) she seem to excited. So I thought of something amazing!! "I need you to get out of here!" I said while pushing her out the kitchen. "Why-" "Cause I said so!" Once she was out of the room I grabs many supplies and I knew this was going to be messy.

*time skip to maskys idea*

"I'm done!" I yelled and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "(Y/N)!!!! COME HERE!!" I screamed. She came in and looked worried. "What did you do! Did you kill my kitchen!!" She screamed. "No.." I moved out of the way and showed a small piece of the cake we made but it was just for her. "Aw masky you baka!" She looked at the small piece of cake and smiled. At lest she didn't kill me.

Hoodie

Hoodie

Hoodie wanted to surprise you with a treat today cause school/work has been stressing you out lately. He had been looking on the Internet for the perfect treat and than he found it. You were still at work/school so when you came back you would injoy the perfect treat.

•°le time skip till you get back°•

I had finished (Y/N)'s treat and with the perfect timing. I her her open the door and drop all her stuff. "Hooooooddddiiiieee" she wined as she entered the kitchen. Once she saw the treats I made she took out her phone/iPod/whatever and took pictures. "Hoodie these are kawaii!" She squealed. Shes was happy, I'm happy.

 Shes was happy, I'm happy