First kiss

A/N : I'm back thx shadow for doing.... Something idk .
-------------------------------------------------

Masky

'I've been waiting so long but I'm finally getting my first kiss.. Well not from fan girls but a girl I love!' He yelled in his head. Masky went down stairs to see you playing video games. Masky stood in front of the TV and said "Hay (Y/N) so I wa-" "Masky can you please move out of the way I'm trying to play (F/G)." Masky kissed you and ran off while you sat there in complete shock.

Hoodie

You and hoodie were watching a horror movie but you weren't as scared as hoodie. As hoodie held onto you as if you were to leave him... Until he finally snapped and took out his gun and shot the TV. "Hoodie what the heck!" "You were to scared to handle it." As he complained, you lift up his mask and kissed him so be could shut up.

Toby

You were having a normal day until Toby called you. "Wha-" "(Y/N) COME TO THE FOREST HURRY!!" he yelled through the phone/ipod. You got your hoodie (hehe hoodie) and ran out the door. You arrived at the woods seeing Toby hanging upside down. "Uhh... Toby what are you doing" "Come here (Y/N)" Toby said with excitement in his voice. You walked closer to see Toby take off his mask like thing. He leans forward as your lips touch. He had kissed you! You smiled and gave Toby another kiss but he ended falling out if the tree. "What were you doing anyway?" "Well I wanted to kiss you like spiderman" "Really?" He nodded while taking you back home.