First date (fail)

Masky

'Im so nervous I can't think straight' masky thought in panic. "Masky you alright?" "Umm.. Y-yeah im f-f-fine" As you guys got to the restaurant masky became more nervous that ever. "May I take your order" the waiter ask but masky was to nervous he couldn't speak. "Well have two orders of cheesecake and (F/D)." "Ok it be right out" the waiter walked away while you guys small talked which wasn't to long.

(Le cheesecake time skip)

The waiter came back with two beautiful cheesecakes until she accidentally tripped and dropped the cake on you and masky. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said trying to hold in her laughter. "Come on (Y/N) were never coming back here." Masky said and grabbed your hand and ran off to order pizza.

Hoodie

Hoodie had to make sure everything went according to plan but toby, masky had to ruin it. It was a beautiful night you two were having a picnic and eating (F/F), chatting about random things until they showed up. "Hoodie I'm having such a go-" "Sup hoodie whose the girl?" "Masky!?!? Go away wer-" "Is that cheesecake?" "Yes?" Hoodie said in a 'I'm going to kill you later' voice. Masky ended up eating all the cheesecake, so you and hoodie left to find more cake.

Toby

Every thing was perfect just you and Toby. A beautiful strol in the woods chatting about everything. But something was off like some ones watching you. Both of you heard someone yell for help and saw smile dog eating some girl. You both ran for your life until you reached the waffle house.