You/Him Learn to...

Masky-
Masky is going to teach you how to climb a tree!
"So first step is to... uhh... find a place to put you foot."
"Like this?" You put your foot in a hole in the tree.
"Perfect! Now try to lift yourself up."
You tried to find away to pull yourself up, you felt something on your leg.
"Masky...."
"Whats wro-..." he went silent and carefully walked tords your let. "Whats wrong??"
"Don't make any sudden moves..."
You felt something crawl up you leg as your eyes widen. Looking at your leg, you saw a spider.... calmly crawling an our leg. You freaked out and trashed your legs everywhere. Masky standing there not sure what to do, stood there watching you. "GET IT OFF YOU IDGIT(?)"
Masky nodded and took the spider off you. You both went home and played (F/V/G).

Hoodie-
You wanted hoodie to learn how to play CROSSY ROADS!!!!
"So um.. w-what did you w-want me to d-do?"
"So theres a game called Crossy Roads and i wanted to play it with you!"
"But I d-dont know how t-to play..."
"Ill teach you!"
Five minutes later...

" "Ill teach you!" Five minutes later

"This is Unihorse!"
"Okay...."
After a couple seconds later a flat unihorse was being runned over.
"I dont get it..."

Toby-
Toby wanted to teach you how to skateboard.
Both of you stood in a empty skating park.
"You excited?!" You shrugged not knowing how to feel. "Okay (Y/N)... so this is a skateboard.." he pointed at the board and continued talking. "Umm... thats the board with weels... okay im warning you that im not a good teacher so it might get you hurt."

30 minutes later

You were holding onto the wall the whole time. And toby was trying to get you off the wall.
"Hold me hold me!" He said. But you still clinged onto the wall and yelled "NO."
He sighed, giving up when he heard a skateboard roll away. He turned around hoping to see you not by the wall but he found you on the floor.

Aiden-
Aiden wanted to teach you how to make potatoes. (Idk) Lets say it didnt go to plan.
"What am i doing now..?"
"Put the potato down..."
"What am i supposed to do?!"
"...cook the potato..."
"But you told me to put it down!!"
"...you held it in a threatening manner..."
"Im done..."
3 minutes later...

"Aiden!!! I made potatoes!!!!" Aiden walked in and saw the kitchen slightly burned. Also the potatoes were vvvveeerrrryyy well cooked. He sighed and started to clean up.

You weren't aloud to cook anymore...