Chapter 11: I'll back

((Story Song: Negai Boshi - Shouta Aoi))
♥Yohime Pov♥
I'm break up with syo yesterday....
I love them both...i cant choose....i dunno who will i choose....

"Yo...Hi...me!"
"Otoya?? Ah, Sorry."
"You spacing out when i'm talking about my work with Tokiya."
"Gommennasai..."
"Ano...there is one thing....i want to say to you..."
"What is it?"
"Would you be my girlfriend...?" his face is red like a tomato.

"I'll...thinking about it...."
"Make sure you will answer me soon~ okay?." he say while he paying our food.

((They are in a cafe))

"Okay^^"

He walk out from the cafe leaving a wink for me.

I'm walk out from the cafe too. "I need to do something." i'm bump into someone. He using a hat, glasses, and a big scarft..."S-sorry." he grabbed my hand. Whoa! Who is he?

"Hime, It's you. It's me Tokiya."
"Toki-"
"Shush." i blushed a bit because he is covered my mouth with his hand....

((Shush fingers XD))

"Come with me."
***
He take me to a lake.

"I want to day something."
"Hm?" he grabbed my hand. "Eh?" i said confusedly. "Do you want to be my GIRLFRIEND?!"

I shock again. "T-tokiya..."
"Answer me, Hime san."
"I'll...thinking about it..."
"Oh...okay- sorry hime i must go i have work. Bye."
"Bye!~"

.....

This is weird why i meet all of them today...

This morning:

I was looking to kitchen. I saw Ai kun. He ask me out too....

I'm walking to my room, i saw cecil....he ask... 'Do hime chan like neko?' i said yes. And he say would you take care of me?

I'm in my room open my computer... There is a face call. It's from syo...HE ASK ME OUT AGAIN....

This noon:

I'm going to the pastry shop. I saw Camus senpai... He said 'you must serve me as you like and love me....' i know he texting me again and ask me out ==

I'm went to a music shop for looking new edition of new guitar. Ranmaru senpai appearing behind me. With his tsundere face he give a letter it's an ask about to be his girlfriend.

***
All i know all of them is ask me out.

Oh god....

*Sigh*

I sit on the ground. Looking at beautiful lake. "The lake more beautiful when at night." i look at my phone. Aiko... I'm calling her. She is my bestfriend since haruka go.

"YOHIMEEEEEEE!!" ah! My ears hurt! She is scream at my phone. "Please calm down. Are you still at akihabara?" "yes! Do you wanna come?" "i need to talk with you now. Your address still same?" "yeah, nothing change."

***

"Yohime~ what's wrong?" i'm going in akihabara, at Aiko apartement. "I'm proud of you. Your picture is everywhere here." she said. "I know. So, what can i do?!" "Do what?"

"EVERYONE AT MASTER COURSE IS ASK ME OUT! I want to refresh my brain here. And, tommorow i dont have any work. I'll stay here and dont tell anyone i'm here." "O-okay."

***

"Yohime. I'll sleep first okay. Just go to my room if there is a problem." i'm nodded. I'm still watch television. There is a call. It's from Haruka.

"Konbawa." "Hime!! Where are you?!" it's not just haruka voice, syo, tokiya, otoya, and starish, and quartet night except Camus and ramaru. I'm sighed.

"It's time to me to sleep♪
I dont know what kind of music
i'm sing...
but one i know♬
My brain is Tired♪"

"OYASUMI!! I'll back when i want. Good night for you guys." i said and end the call.

*HARUKA POV*

"She is ended the call.... And i dunno where is she..." i said with a deep breath. I heard they are sighed. "Seriously, you are hime's bestfriend. You must know where is she." Syo said with little mad tone. "I'm just her bestfriend, and i'm not her childhood. She dont tell me anything about her life. She is a kind of mysterious girl. Like a bird. They have pretty voice and look kind but they'll go whenever they want." i explain to them.

"Bird, huh? Sounds pretty~" Reiji-senpai said. And the one thing i know... All of us is searching Hime.