Before you read the story,

Greetings.

Daffa or Kenken here, or as my old nick I used here is Hime.

It's July 12th, 2020.
Covid-19 is here, but we aren't going to talk about that. There are several things I want to warn you as a reader when you want to read this.

Before that, let me introduce myself again. Hello, my name is Daffa or some people called Kenken or Hime. Hime is my old nickname, and some of my wattpad friends know me by Hime name. I'm a writer of several utapri fanfiction, and vocaloid fanfiction. This is my first fanfiction book, and firstly published on 2015, and this is the second book from 'can you be here one more time?' fanfiction serial, which also published on 2015 and ended on 2016.

Thank you very much for all the support you guys, as the reader, have given me through out years. This book will be having its 5 years birthday when I post this message. It means alot.

Well then, let's get to the point.

1. This book was published on 2015.

2. My english grammar was really broken in this book. Same goes to' can you be here one more time?' Volume 1.

3. This story is not really a poetic one, it's a lazy written and only dialogue, and if you dislike cringe dialogue, I already warned you.

4. There are some plot holes, as from whar I read it again. I'm sorry for that.

5. This story is mere a fanfiction. If there is something in here offend you, I apologize upon that.

Therefore, you can read the story now.

I have a plan to rewrite the story. But still, no promise. I know my english grammar is improving, thank you for following this story all along.

Sincerely,

Daffa