Chapter 19: Words

I really really saw him

My tears were about burst out.

No i can't!

He Stared the beautiful sky. "I know you were here this whole time. Just come." He said, make me a little suprised. "Okay..." i mumbled as i walked over him.

I really don't want he leave me

"Can you teach me about love?" I suprised. "Do you know what is love, isn't?" He just stared at me, not even a sec. "I don't know... well, when i was with you, my heart felt warm. And always like that."

I tried to hold my tears. "Hn..." He pulled my hand and make me on his chest.

"Cry much as you want, from my data, you want to crying. I'm here for you."

You don't know what i think, Ai

I stopped cried a little bit, "Please whish for me." "Um?"

"Prof want to healing me. So, i'll go this night." I bit my lower lips and spoke "You got a virus, don't you?"

His eyes opened widenly and patted my head. That Android was so cruel to me. I'm really really hate him.

"Hm... yeah. Sorry for not telling you."

I puch his chest slowly and softly. "I hate you. Why did other people know about that i'm not?"

"Because i don't want to hurt you."

He wishpered softly on my ear.

"And i already know what love it is. Thanks, Hime."

•°•°•

Time passed, Ai already at Prof laboratory. I never have a time for look Ai's condition. Even for now, quartet night have a little concert. Without Ai, Quartet night is not Quartet Night----That was Camus said.

All fans were wondering where Ai now.

What public know, Ai were Vacuum. And when paparazzi asked us, we said we don't know where he is.

"Hey, you come Sakura-san." Professor greeted me gently. "Yes. Sorry for not coming here since.... he was really sick."

"Nah, your other friends already come."

"I'll leave you two."

"Thanks, Prof."

Looked at him. He just a big robot without heart now. Maybe i don't know what happen....

I knew i saw something. It was a human body.

I stood up and stepped over that body. It was a human who still alive.

"No way..." i gasped as i remembered what Reiji said yesterday.

Flashback

"Do you think Ai was someone who was in your mind now?" He asked while we were have a lunch together. "I guess so. Ermm... why do you ask?"

"What if i said, Ai have someone who was definitly same with him but it was a human?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He just shook his head softly. "Nothing, i have someone who was special to me. His name was Aine. I can't help him it the back then. While... i have an audition."

I tried to cheer up him. He really depressed after said that. "Sorry, for make you said that."

"Nah, Kouhai-chan. It's just myself. You must take care Ai. Whenever Ai need you, come to him soon. He need you and i know it."

End of flashback

"It was Aine?" I wondered to myself. A human was laying limp. "Yeah he is." Ai's voice come. I turned back and saw him. "Ai! You wake up!"

I cried as i sat beside his bed. "Hey, don't crying. I don't like seeing you crying because of me." "It's a happy tears." I mumbled as he approached my cheeks and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry i were not seeing you all this time. It's because... because--"

"You don't want sadness eaten you out, right?" I bite my lower lips as i held his hand. "Don't leave me. You'll be here one more time by my side, and never leave me right?"

"I dunno..."

"W-what?"

"Prof said, my virus was so dangerous. It can cause me... you know, human called it 'die'." My eyes opened widenly. "No, it can't be right?"

"Listen to me carefully."

660 word(s)
To be continue...