Chapter 18: Memories

Today was a normal day for me, Ai decide do not talk to me after our met.

I decide do not too. I felt like something going wrong when i saw Syo's face this morning.

"Er... good morning Syo." He just realized i was there watching him reading a book. "Uh-Good morning Hime." He said with a worry face. I wondered did something happen to him.

"Did something bad happen?" I asked slowly as i sat beside him. "Uh... no... Nothing bad happen at all! Yeah!"

I knew you was covering something Syo
I'm your ex-girlfriend
You can't lie from me

"If you said so, um.. i wanna go to have a breakfast. Bye." Syo waved out his hand to me. Mine too.

I went to the kitchen. Suddenly, i saw my senior, Reiji. "Oh, Hime! My darling, Good morning!" He said cheerfully. "Mhmm. Good morning, Rei-chan." He fastly put a cookies to my mouth. "Mhmm... it's taste good. It's that your cook?"

He nodded and smiled. He softly patted my head and his face turned like syo. "Did something happen?" His eyes opened widenly.

Uh not again

"Nah, nothing happen tho." He said. "Uh. Okay." I grab my breakfast and ate it fastly.

It's look like people are... sad now.. ugh...

I went up to Living room. The place where Cecil and His Senpai, Camus were relaxing theirself.

"Hime-sama!! I'm mean Yohime. How do you do?" Cecil were greetings me nicely with his ordinary smile. "So so i think. How about you?"

"I dunno..."

"What did you mean with you don't know?"

...Not again tho...

"Why don't you go to our Ai?" Camus said. I keep silent. "Nah, i'll meet him later. I need to train myself for my conser."

•°•°•

Clink

I opened the door. Suddenly, i saw otoya. "HIMEPPON!!" He shouted at me. "Wew, don't screaming. I can hear you tho."

We let us giggled together as i walked over him. "Hey... otoya. Where is Ai?"

His face turned like them before. I felt something bad can be happen. "Uh..." he ruffled his hair a bit and made a fake smile.

I hate that. You lied to your bestfriend
You know?

"You don't know that?"

"Don't know... what?"

We stared eachother from eyes to eyes sharply. He took a breath and putted his hand on mt shoulder. Stare. That was what he do now. "Hm... Hime. No matter happen I'll always be there for you. And..."

"And?" I asked with a worry tones. "And... we got a news. Ai's body got a virus. That may make his robotic brain got error easily. And it caused he can be broke."

Annoyed, one word can described my feelings now. What can i do? I can't felt emotion now.

"So... did you mean... he is gonna be out from quartet night and also shining agency?"

He nodded slowly. "Hey, don't be sad. Ai's gonna be sad if you were sad."

"It's my last time to teach him..."

"Teach Ai?"

"Teach him about Love."

506 word (s)

To be continue...