Special Chapter! : Xmas Kiss

Christmas is come. Winter is already here. The snow is so beautiful.

"Hime, are you already choose the present to them?"
"Oh, yes. I already bought some accessories for syo and some is a present and also some is a cake. What about you Haruka?" I answered and asked too. "I'm just bought what i need and some fabric." Haruka explained.

"Fabric?"

"You know, from the present i make it by myself."
"It's impressed!"
"Hey, how about Ai? Are you just bought a present for Syo? He will be jelous." I just smiled and laughed a little.

Christmas... What a gift that perfect for Ai? I did make some letters for them. But, for Ai. What can i give for him?

I arrived to the dorms alone, because haruka have something to do.

"I'm home." i sat on the sofa.

It wasn't so bad alone. Yeah, alone...

"Oh yeah! I got an idea!"

"Idea of what?" Is that Ai? I turned back and saw Ai. "Aren't you at work?" I asked. "I did. But, I go home first. I'm easily get bored, and also Reiji so annoying today."

It's very urgent....Why is Ai here? I think that plan will broke.

"Do you want to make Christmas cake with me?" i asked he just smiled. "But, doesn't is Otoya, Masato, Ren, and also Natsuki work?"

"Oh yeah... I'm forget about that. Let's go to the place where our christmas tree are decorated."

***

Since, they are still decorated it. I brought the letters from my room to the Tree.

"Oh, Hime-chan! You can place the gift there. We will finish this as soon as i can." Otoya said. I placed the gifts on the table. "Whoa, you make many letters." Syo said and looked to all the letters and some presents.

"You know, I'm still thinking to Ai's present." I said. "Huh? What? What?! It's already christmas. You make all of this to us, but you dont make that to Ai senpai?" Syo keep talked.

"Okay, i already make it. So, stop talking." he stop talked. "So, It's already finished?"
"What?"
"The Christmas tree."
"Oh, just a little bit again. You know... I think someone will jelous at me if you keep talking with me."
"Huh?" He pointed to behind me. I turned back and saw Ai.

"What?" I asked
"What 'what'?" he asked back.
"You give a very cold stare to Syo." i yelled at him. "No, i didn't." he said. "Yes, you did Ai senpai..." Syo said. I saw Ai give a cold stare again.

I touched his cheek. "We just bestfriend. We just talking about the christmas present and tree." I said with a smile. "But, at least you can ask me. Not, that shortie."

"I'M NOT SHORT. YOU JUST TO YOUNG TO THAT HEIGHT." Syo yelled. "Syo calm down. Just take a deep breath and please leave us a minute." i said. He just nodded and went to Otoya and tokiya's place. I looked at Ai again.

"Can you be by my side for a while?" he asked me. I just smiled and nodded. He took me to the garden. "It's cold." i said. He just hugged me. "Are you okay?" i asked. "Yes, i am. I just want to hug you."

"Um, Ai. I need something to do. We can do this later. Can i go, please?"
"Fine."
"Thanks Ai. See you later."

His eyes changed into robotic cold eyes. I very sorry about that.

***

What can i do? Is already night. Starish and Quartet night sang their Christmas song. Haruka and I just sang a little bit. After finished, it's meal time! "We gonna open the present right?" Natsuki very excited about this. Me, Natsuki, Syo, and Otoya sat on the carpet. "Let see, This is for Otoya." i said. "Me? Thanks, Hime." He opened the present. "Whoa, a letter and a doll?"

"I make it by myself. Hope you like it."

All people got their present. I got cute and sweet present from them. Except, from Ai he didn't gift anything. Even, a letter or cake. What's wrong with him? I give him my precious doll an a letter for him. I walk at him. He at the roof. "Hey, what's up?" i asked. He just looked me and turned his face again. I pat his shoulder. "Hey Ai, I'm sorry."

"You dont need to say sorry. I know you are feel sorry. My data said it. I know i'm just very jelous looked you with them. I have a Xmas present for you." He said. "What is it?" i asked.

He grab my chin. "Thank you for everything, Hime."

His warm and soft lips touched mine. In this Cold Christmas, Ai's french kiss warm me.