Chapter 16: Jelousy

I hadn't chat with Ai since That Day. The day when he saved me from his Crazy and also Killer fan girls. I can't forget about what they do to me. "Yohime-san?" Haruka said. "Uh... yeah?"

"You have a television program offer, and it's daily program. Do you want to take it?" Haruka Explained. "Does it fun?" i asked softly. "It's Traveling program and you'll have a partner there." I think a little bit. "Sure i take it." I said. "Your partner will be search out. You'll meet your partner four days again. I'll be going." She said. "Becareful! Bye."

It's been a four days since that day.  "This way." The staff said "Thanks." I entered that room "Good morning!" "Good morning, Yohime-san. Please take a seat." i took a seat. After a while, A guest came to this room. "Good morning." I heard a familiar voice. I look to that guy. "Ai?" I mumbled. "Hime?" I suprised saw Ai there. We have a little discussion with that producer. "Thank you for today." We said and left the room. I sighed "Hmm....Ukhmm...."

"I know you want to say. What is it?" Ai said and stared me. "Uh? Ah.. Mhmmm." I said softly. "Just tell it already." He said. "Mhmm.... It's so suprising you're being my Partner." He looked to other side. "Ah... yeah. It's just a fate."

"Yeah! Of course. It's just a fate of us.... yeah." That words make me can't say anything. It 's look like a weird things. "Hime i have somethi-" Ai stopped talked when i bowed to him. "I'm sorry. I think i'll go now. I have something to do." "Okay becareful." He said.I'm actually just hiding. "I wondered... what is he doing while he isn't with me..." i said in low tone. 'He's walking.' I followed him. Someone called him. He answered the phone. "Ha? Oh. Let's meet there." He said. 'Is that a girl?' I thought with little jelous. I followed him again and again. He went to the rooftop of this buildings. I hide behind the wall so he can't see me. "Wha-" I tried to stop my madness. He met a girl. "Hi, Ai-kun!" She said and Ai walked over there. He gave her such a kind smile. 'What!? Ai never being like that when i first met him!!' I sighed. "You never gave me a contact. Does something happen to you?" Ai asked. 'HE NEVER ASK ME OR HARUKA LIKE THAT!!!'

"Umm... I'm just too busy." She answered. "Ah! Can we ate ice creams now?" She asked. "Of course." Ai slightly smiled at her and pat her head. "Ai-kun look that." She pointed to somewhere. Ai look at it.

*SMOOCH*

'WHAT SHE KISS AI'S CHEEK?' My head was feels burning. "Lets go." She said and go with Ai. "Phew, They didn't notice me..."

I stalked them until they ended ate dinner on a restaurant. "The soup is so good. Do you want to try?" She said. "Yeah." Ai said. That girl was feeding him. "What THE HECK?!" I said. Ai lookeed around. I tried to hiding. I'm going to the restroom slowly without looked at them. "What's wrong Ai?" That girl asked. "Nothing, Yuna. I want to go to the restroom." "Okay."

I finnaly closer to the restroom. I don't entered the restroom, i just used the sink "Huh!? Why are Ai so annoying? He don't care about me..." I touched my cheek. "Don't him? He must care about me... But, what if he didn't? He such a fool!" my tears fall down

"Yes he such a fool." A voice came from somewhere. "Yes he is! He never understand me." I finnaly noticed that was familiar voice. A boy pull my hand. I saw him and noticed it was him. "A-ai?" I said. "Why are you always running away from me?"

"What? L-let me go!"He pushed me to the wall. "I need a reason why are you so wondering about that girl?" i looked away. "I'm just too jelous looking at you two." "That girl just an actrees who like me. But, i don't like her."

"So you like who?"

"Secret." He said and release me. "Take care." he said and left. He such a mysterious guy.