Chapter 13: Found

I'm walking to the tv station building. I'm kinda afraid i'm meet them, because i'm said i'll back when i want to. "You..." i'm meet a biy with light blue hair. Wait... Isn't that...

"Yohime." I'm must run. "Ah... Maybe you are wrong..." i'm turn back and go to the studio fastly.

***

I'm in the changing room and i have an Ads commercial. It's an ice creams. "Ohayo." a boy with blue hair come to this studio room. "N-no!" i'm said with monotone. I ask the Staff "Um, Am i alone here? I'm mean is there a person that do this commercial to?"

"Ah! Sorry. We forget to tell you about that. Mikaze-san will be your partner here." she is bows. "O-okay. It's okay. Thanks." i'm bows and take a step. "Sakura-san, We will take the shoot a half hour again." the staff say. I'm nodded and walk to the changing room. I'm open it. I'm loon down.

"What gonna happen again? I love today because it's my birthday. But, i'm almost meet Aiai." i'm sighed.

"Oi, I'm found you." i'm look up and see Ai. "Maybe... You are wrong. I-i'm not Sakura." i'm said little shivering.

"Really?" he is smirks. "So, What is this? It's named... Sakura yohime." He said and and look at my bag. Yeah i have a keychain that named me. "Um, Sakura-san... Sakura-san is borrow me her bag." He is little giggle and push me to the door. He is locked the door. His face is so close...

He is grab my chin and push them gently to up. "So you are lie to me." he said. "No, i'm not lie to you." i said.

"Then, kiss me."

"WHAT?!" i'm really suprised and blushing alot. "No one here. Kiss me or i'll kiss you." He is really teasing me. No...no...no...no... I'm keep silent. A soft lips is on my neck. I'm moan a litle. "Ai..." i'm moan a bit. "You cant lie. I know it from your skin and your face." he said and smile. I'm just look down. "I'm miss you." he said and hug me.

"W-why you keep searching me? I'm not like Haruka. She is helped all of you alot. And me? I'm just playing around... I-i'm not like Haru-chan who can compose a song. I think haru-chan is very kind to all of you." i said and hug him. I'm crying in his hug.

He is pat mt head. "You dont need to be someone. Be yourself. As long as you are be your true self. I'll be always love you."