Chapter 17: Online Friend

"Hey Reiji. What is Ai's girls type?"

Reiji's eyes open widened when he heard my question. "C'mon don't tell me you are--"

"Yes, i like--no, i love him." I said with board face. "Wha-- No! I'm mean... Yohimecchi, i love you. There is no need to loving Ai."

.

.

.

.

Can you be here one more time?
Mikaze Ai x OC
Romance
Famfiction, PG-13, lil OOC (?), lil AU! Character, Slight Reiji x OC

.

.

.

.

17- Online Friend

My eyes open widened when heard Reiji's word. Saying he love me, it's hard for me to say i love him too.

Because i had no feelings for him.

"Sorry but--" i shooked my head and looked him. I slight smiled. "I like you as a friend. I don't have any special feelings to you, Reiji." his aura's face changed. "It's that so?"

"So you'll make me and them feel disappointed, huh?"

"Huh?"

"Me and my juniors like you." he said softly. "What?" i suprised when heard that. "Well-- uh, maybe i already know about... Syo, and Otoya. But.. I don't know all of them like me." my mind felt blank.

Why must this sudden?

I bit my lower lips. A depression felt in My heart.

"Just back to the topic. Wha--" Reiji smiled softly. "He like girl with a soft and nice skins, and also a girl who show her emotions in front of him. Uh Oh! He also like marine jelly and Cream puff. So, you got all of what you want right?" he turned into his usually self.

"Ehem... No wonder why he ordered me to bought many cream puff in the old days." i giggled softly. "So, can be bestfriend?"

"Sure!"

"By the way, Ai is come back from China. You want to come with me to the airports?" he asked. I nodded and slightly smiled.

•°•°•

I'm in my room. I'm not alone. I'm with my handphone, music, pillow, amd etc. I'm not alone right?

I was chatting with my online friend. Since i was in junior high school, i like to chat with people around the world.

No wonder why i was a quite people.

Oh right, i was using Nanairo as a stage name? No-- i mean i'm using Nanairo's name as online name.

I have my online bestfriend and he was a boy. His online name is Creamy. It's sounds cute.

----Line Chat----

C: Nana!!

H: Uh yes?

C: What does girl mostly like?!! (・・;)

H: What? Did u falling love ฅ•ω•ฅ

C: yes i guess

H: if me i like....

C: Like what?

H: SOU NICONICO*( 1 ) (♡' ˘ '♡)

C: We not talking about that ( ̄ー ̄)

H: Ouuh...

C: I come to japan this day. Wanna meet up?

H: It's sounds great 乁( ˙ ω˙乁)

C: At the airports, okay?

H: sure

•°•°•

"Reiji, i guess... I want go to have a coffee." I said. "I'll go with you, Yohimecchi." i shook my head. "You go home with Ai. I'm fine alone. I'll take a taxi."

"Uh oh, Okay."

I walked to the place me and Creamy wanna meet.

I sat alone in the cafe. "Where is him?"

It took 30 minutes for me until i heard a familiar voice from someone. "Princess? Hime?" i looked up to the voice. Ours eyes opened widened and looked to each other.

"Ai?!"
"Hime!?"

I felt an awkward aura between us.

We kept silent until I said something.

"So... Where is Reiji?" He sligtly smiled. "I asked him to go home first. Because i want to meet Nana-- I'm mean You."

"Oh..." A big silent between us came again. "The truth, you are the one who chat with me this whole times? With english?" Ai said and broke the silent.

"Uh oh... Yes. I didn't realize that was you." i answered and ruffled my hair a little bit.

"Ai, you said you like someone? Who is it?" I asked with a pain sensation in my chest. "Uh..." He looked down and bit his lowers lip a little bit. "I-it's... Nanami Haruka right?" I asked him again with a painful smile.

"What do you me--"

"Ai, please... I already know you like Nanami." i giggled out. Ai's hand touched mine and he held it.

"I don't like nanami. I like someonelse."

"Nanami want to meet you. Don't make her sad. I trust you, she is my bestfriend."

726 words
To be continue...

*(1)Sou niconico: a niconico singer/ Utaite