Chapter 15: Save me

"Why he always like that? Oh..... My. Haa.. I forgot to wore hat and scarft." i'm just wearing glasses, and my hair still pigtails.

"Are you Yohime?"

Wait what? Did my disguise is revealed? I turned back and saw a few of girls.

"Um, yes... I am."

"Oh god, thanks." one of the girls said that. She walk over me and she have one of handkerchief on her hand.

"What do you want to do?" i said. I have a bad feelings of her. I stepped back slowly. A hand touched my shoulder.

"We want to ask you something..." they made me cant breath with that handkerchief.

"Mhmphh!" i moaned. My body felt so weak.

 ❽━━━━━━━━━‥・⑧━━━━━━━━━‥・❽━━━━━━━━━‥・ ❽━━━━━━━━━‥・⑧━━━━━━━━━‥・❽

I slowly opened my eyes. "Akh..." i moaned a little bit. "Uh?"

My hands were bounded. The rope was so tight. I cant move my hand.

"You already woke up, huh?" that girl was from this noon.

"What do you want?"

"Don't look so close with Aiai!"

"Aiai?.... Oh... Mikaze Ai?"

'Actually... It's not me the one who always follow me... It's Ai ( 。•_• 。)' i thought.

My legs was hurt. It was painfull. My legs was injured and also my cheeks. I think they did punch or slap me while i fainted.

That girl was pull my hair. It so hurt...

"Don't you listen to me?!LISTEN TO ME! IF YOU EVER TOUCHED AIAI. WE WILL BULLYING MORE!" That girl was screamed at me. The other girl screamed too.

'It's painful being an idol...' i thought.

"What if it was me the one who follow her around?" Me and those girls heard a familiar voice.

I can saw Ai... But... My body felt so weak.

"Aiai?! W-we don't do anything!"

"Did you... Hurt my snowwy?...Did you?"

"Snowwy?" i said confused. Ai walked over me and release the rope. He was grab my cheek and smiled at me. "Don't worry. I'll always be there for you."

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep

▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒

Konnichiwaa!! I'm here again.

Sorry i'm not update this story...

And also... I'm more addicted to utaite now. So i have many Utaite x reader in my list \( •̀ω•́ )/

Just want to tell, i think the 5th season of utapri named Maji love Evolution. Maybe... Because Tattsun said that in Love live 5th stage last time.

I hope there is the new season of:

-UtaPri
-Diabolik lovers
-DwD
-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Live action

BAII BAIII