Prelude-Shit Gets Real

Walking through the neighborhood park i'm finally getting some peace and quiet. Only birds chirping no kids out and the only thing i can focus on is relieving my stress. How? Who knows? Listening to my music, walking, and brainstorming is a sigh of relief. Im jamming and then SMACK! " I'm so sorry excuse me, I really didn't mean too" I stated frantically as I just hit this woman walking by. I pause for a second to notice her peanut butter skin and features. Standing 5'4 in workout clothes and hair pinned up. Her assets where just that! Her shape was amazing. In my head saying "and she got that cuff underneath." I'm instantly hooked! She smiled showing some pretty pearly whites and said "Your cool! You didn't hit my face or nothing". "Are you sure you okay?" I looked at everything but her whole face and when I focused she was someone I knew like real close to family. I laughed and she did too. I then asked her what she had planned on this Friday. She stated "the club". I was immediately down. We exchanged numbers and I told her I would hit her up to go out tonight. As she walked away I had the biggest smile on my face like a damn chess cat... Smh I was suppose to be exercising but me running into her just solved every problem I had. See I had my eye on her for a while. I knew what I was getting into and it could be dangerous but it was a chance I was willing to take. I texted her 12 hours later. 7 pm to see what she was doing. No reply. I waited and finally BING! A text back it was her. She stated she was sipping on some drinks before she got ready. 'Alcoholic'- i replied... with the smiley face emoji... She replied and stated babysitter... lol I asked her where was she going tonight and with who? She told me Enclave and said with her girls. I told her ill be there to turn up too. She said cool! I didnt wanna seem all uncool and shit like I was just immediately tryna hit on her. I took a shower, got dressed and couldn't find no damn shirt... smdh... I head to the mall to go pick up a shirt for the night. Fresh pair of cut up jeans with a decorative shirt and my boots. I really thought I was aight cause the shirt wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I arrive at the club to park and throw on a ton of cologne. At least I was smelling good. I walked in the club that bihhhh was packed and jumping. Sexy ass females and this wasn't no shit I usually seen in old Nashville... Made me think the decision I made to move was worth it. I grabbed my phone to text her and ask where she was then SNATCH! She grabbed the phone out my hand and was like "Turn Up" !!!!!!! I see some familiar faces and speak and we turn up in the club. I go to the bar and grab me 2 more quick ones and she walks up as I began on my 3rd drink and tells me to quit babysitting the drink. I laugh and tell her im not a alcoholic. I begin to feel myself and they start playing the slow songs to begin ending the club. By this time its no more I want her... it's I need her... they begin playing August Alsina No Love... Im jamming and something told me to look over to my left and there she is in a tight fitted dress staring me down. She covers her mouth and laughs. I walk to her and tell her to stop playing with me. She gives me the side smirk and smiles I whispered in her ear and told her keep playing you will be a lesbian sometime this morning. I stare her down and she bites her lip. I got her! We walk out the club but she rode with her girls and they gone make sure she get home. I sit in my car and warm up my car. A text comes through " My place or yours" I replied "yours" lol. She texts me her address. I gps and pulls up but no cars outside no lights on. Another text, " pulling up" I begin to think did I have my strap with me. With it puzzling in my head I grab my bag. BAM! 45 and my chocolate stick. A white camaro pulls up beside me she rolls her window down and says pull in the driveway. She opens her garage and we stumble in the house. She begins to act shy. I pull her close to me while she trying to pour drinks. I kiss the back of her neck and breathe on her neck. I rub my hands down her body lifting her dress up to remove her panties and she has none on. I laugh and continue to look at her like I've been waiting on this for a while. I grab her hair and turn her head towards mine and begin kissing her on the lips. I take my fingers and place them between her thighs to rub them against her lips. As I begin to slide between I can feel her legs getting weak so I make my way down her body with my lips while rubbing her precious cookies. She begins moaning and grabbing my hair. Slowly panting and saying she ain't never... I place her on the counter and circle my tongue around her nipples and suck them. I nibble through her nipple rings as she squeezes my hair tighter. I make my way to her stomach kissing so slow that I can see the breath from her body leave and enter. She starts to remove my shirt. She grabs my sports bra strap as I continue heading past her belly button. I watch her body move slower and slower as she breathes in and out. I caress her body as if we are in love. I begin licking my tongue down pass the creases that connects her thighs to her vagina. I lift her legs and place them on my shoulder. Her heels still on and I spread her lips with my tongue. Her juices flowing onto the tip. She moans and screams so much she cant control herself. She scratches my shoulders and pulls my hair up towards her as i pull her body down towards me while i move my tongue exploring every taste she has to offer. Peaches pineapples strawberries... yummm Im tryn get the flavor right by taking my time but from the words coming out her mouth she is about EXPLODE. I pull back and dive in hard and fast with my tongue having her SPLASH everywhere. We are nowhere near finished. I believes she think thats it. I pick her up off the counter to head to the bedroom grabbing the handle to my bag. She lays her head on my shoulder and covers her face as I carry her to the room. I explained to her no reason to act shy we not through. As she lays under the covers and my strap is ready condom and all. LOL I ask her is she ready. " I should be asking you that"she said with a funny smirk. I grab the covers to throw them back as I begin to stroke her slow she wraps her legs onto my back line. I thrust in and out and listen to her sounding off like the sexy woman she is. I continue to lead the way we switch to doggy and she throws her ass back all you can hear is SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! With her throwing her hair to the side. I can feel every stroke and every drop that leaves her body onto my stomach. I pull her hands she is under arrest as I beat her with every stroke. She takes even more control as I slow down. I can tell she was working on number 3. I get on the bottom and she place her hands on my breast and grinds her body and her pussy on top of me her legs begin shaking. She bites her lip. I grab her hair and pull her head up to look at me as she looks in my eyes. I grab her waist and thrust inside her pounding until her body and mine goes limp. We begin kissing and she lays across my chest. I undress the strap and she lays in my arms until we fall asleep holding eachother.

Ring Ring Ring... "hey bitch what you doing" "Laying in bed" "who you laying on?" "Nobody" I feel movement from her moving away to sit up in bed. I can tell she is talking to her friends and discussing the turn up last night in the club. Im still sleepy but I start moving slowly and then she yells "where you goin?" "see bitch I told you somebody was there... you cheating who is that you with thot?" I begin to pack up she says "B---" remembering she was on the phone ..... A pause through the phone and next a yell says... "Cousin!!!-Nooooooo" and laughs.