Payback (Intro)

We got in her room to Netflix and chill. At this point we've been trying so I wanted to get to know her a little deeper on that level. She has messed with dudes and stuff but not at home. She never brings her relations to her home. Damn man I think that shit is meaning she feeling the kidd. I mean its no point in bringing in someone too early they might not be worth meeting the kids but for some reason she is moving different with me.

Cali's Pov

My sister is gone so no popping up at the shop or my house but I miss her ass man Im gone just text her thot ass later. First she gets shot and we still not done with that but this is the perfect time to handle that. Im gone call Jah later and get with my big brother Bo. Hell if we cant kill the nigga we can extort the nigga! He got two choices and Im pretty sure he will pay up some way.

Me: Jah lets get with Bo ASAP we need to meet at the bar and discuss B's shooting I got a plan!

Jah: I'm already on it been thinking of some things. Just tryna find a way to keep Laila out of it.

Me: Man cuz real shit fuck that bitch but I know that is your friend but I do know that you and B care about her so i cant even say all that but yeah we definitely gone keep her clear.

Jah: Thats my bestfriend and this is family Im riding for both so lets get something together and get it over with.

I later met with my brother and Jah we did come up with a plan so I had to text B to see how she was doing. Im still worried and she hasn't returned my call. I think she knows about me and Jas because of Jas stupid ass ex posting about me on fucking facebook. Im just going to wait for her to come around! I'll be damned look who's calling. I can't stop smiling but I can't stop thinking about my lil sister she my everything........

Hello Hey love what is up... I haven't heard from you and I just got off wanted to take yall to eat If thats alright with you? Okay cool we will be ready at 8 im headed home you can pick me and lil baby up

As I went to the restaurant staking out James and some bitch. We ate and had a good time. I told her i had to use the restroom as her and my daughter went to get the car. I got a couple pics and then walked slightly past him nudging him softly enough to smell my scent and break his conversation.
Excuse me but you didn't say excuse me as he grabbed my wrist. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth but I did you just didn't hear me. How bout I make my apologies to you at dinner pretty lady. I accepted and reached for his phone to store my number. I stored it under Diamond

I got back to the car to see Jas and Aya was smiling and talking hopefully they get along because ayas mouth can be foul.

I looked down at my phone I had 3 missed calls from B and a text that read:
Hey sorry I missed your calls. I've been down here living it up in Miami but I seen the situation of you and one of Jas hoes I've warned you about her but you are a big girl and I'm gone love you regardless. I just want her to kno I'll fuck her up and I'm pretty sure she does..... love you bootie.

See my sister and Jas beef is years in Jas did some foul shit with my sister fiance and it just made her ill towards love and women but how could she be she loved women. It wouldn't be a B if it wasn't.
I texted Jah and Bo our plans in motion.

Jas took us home and of course I let her in. We talked as usual about our day the issues with her ex that we had earlier and she said that it shouldn't happen anymore. I just replied with umhuhmm. She gets me angry and she hates it when I'm angry at her but I know that she wants to do right by me. Jas never tries to fuck it's like with me she wants to get to know me and treat me right.

All I can say is James pays good money wait until I drop this bag to B she gone be happy.

A few weeks went by exactly and then my sister was home cheesing and grinning from ear to ear. I hugged her and told Ashley thank you sooo much because it was a big help. I haven't seen her like this in a while and I'm just happy to see her smile she is my backbone. Ashley seems to be cool and good for her but I don't want B moving too fast or her friend getting caught up in B and then she moves away cause B just can't attach her feelings anymore since her last. I want to throw her a party like a welcome back bash.  I'll get with Kellz so we can do something big and make her feel being back home is good.