Sunday Funday

After the longest Saturday night I planned to go to work and make sure I relax. My job was pretty easy and I rather not say what I do but just know I could relax at work if I needed too. After relaxing at work I go home to relax and watch tv which turns into gaming. "Shut the fuck up bitch for I shoot yo ass, i bet you wont come on grove street" i yell playing Grand theft auto five online. I continue talking trash to the online players then my phone rings.

I place my mic on mute. I answer "Whats up bf?" "Man working as usual" my bestfriend Kellz replied. "Man tell me why girl pissed at me today, thinking im fucking off with some girl named Brandi" she continued explaining about this situation between her and her girl. Kellz was cool and low key and man she could dress her ass off and was a jordan shoe collector. I wasnt into shoes like that unless it was time to turn up. But Kellz and I had a ritual we would call or try and link up on the weekends. Whether we had a girl or not it was just a break from the working life that we had. I told Kellz, "you can't let other friends opinions or thoughts make her mad or anything. It will always be that problem. You gotta tell your girl she gotta quit running her mouth to her friends when yall having problems before it be one of her friends trying to get you." She agreed and we decided to meet up tonight for the club since she had not got her PS4 yet so we could play online but I was cool with that just better ways to spend time with my bf than calling her over the phone.

I got in the shower and threw on something simple tonight. Just some cut off jean shorts with my white polo shirt and some all red hightop forces. I had my jewelry and grill in although I never care about the temperature I really care about the temp in the clubs. I hopped in my flaming red 2015 Camaro SS. I let my sunroof partially back and blasted Bankroll Fresh - Walked In. I loved banging out my 12s in my car. Kellz hated driving and I did not mind on a turnt up night. Just cause we was bout to flex. I scooped her up and we hit the mall first just to go looking preferrably for women. Now my bf was taken but it dont hurt to look sometimes. Just reminds you of what you have at home. I actually bought a couple of hats out of Tillys and then grabbed me some shirts from Dillards.

We head to the food court to get some gyros. Thats one spot my bf and I were always at. Her phone ring of course her girl. I order my food and waiting on bf of course I see a pretty ass woman. I say woman cause she looked too damn mature. She had two boys with her and i was for sure lusting. I saw her ordering them some food. Now she looked stuck up due to this dude trying to get her and she turned him down with the quickness. Her friend walked up and they were talking I looked at her in this onesize short set with a hoodie on. Caramel brown skin with some long ass hair. Now whether it was hers or not I didnt care it was done so good I couldnt tell.

I walked over to tell her that her boys where cute. She said "thank you" I responded with I know yall tryna order and eat food but I wanted you to know your beautiful can i have your name?" Her friend interrupted me "if she wanted to give you her name she would have said that but thanks for the compliment, now keep moving, thanks." See thats one thing I hated was rejection but then her friend stepping in pissed me off but I was about to snap off on her maybe she was mad cause I didnt try to talk to her. Neither of them were ugly but the girl with the 2 boys just was A1 and my type. I politely told her, "Thank you for putting your input in for your friend and no problem enjoy yall day." As i turned around to walk off my bf approached and was like damn bf you look like you saw a damn ghost. She continued talking to her friend and laughing. Bf and I go get our orders and we head to the car from the food court. I look back to see was she still there. They were I looked at her and suprisingly she smiled at me and winked. In my head im like wtf thats fucked up but I walked off smiling like oh I know the real.

I walk to the car pushing my remote start. Then i place my bags in the back to hear my bf say aye bf look doe. I look out a newer model BMW 7-series with tinted windows. The window slowly rolls down and its her from the food court I said " Dont roll up like that. That shit get you shot at" "With what gun?" she replied and laughed. I looked at her and tapped my hip. She said "can I see your phone?" I handed to her leaning in her car and "hey bestfriend" taunting her friend. She gave me that fake smirk and I smiled and laughed. I spoke to her boys and they were a little shy. She pushed my head back and said my name is Ashley. Next thing my bf was right by me and spoke. I saw her friend get speechless. She wanted bf I could tell. Smh... Bf asked what they were doing tonight. She said headed back to Florida. I looked pausingly like damn... but asked why would they leave today. She said she just came to shop in the boutique in the mall. I was like okay but I feel like yall should stay and enjoy the city. She looked at me with one of those crazy faces like what was i up to and said "Ill think about it." Her friend turned up the radio banging that Future and Drake shit. I said "thats your cue to go." I told her I would hit her up later.

They pulled off and I looked at bf and she was like "you gone be in love nigga. And we not gone get in the club you know how they be." The club be so packed that after a certain time they holler At Capacity lord knows I hate that shit. I got in the car and pulled off to head to the club. Got a parking spot up front thanks to a cab pulling off. Sundays be jumping but tonight it looking at the door. No line and parking spots. I rolled down my window to the bouncer my friend Tony and asked "whats up with this?" he replied, "slow night B" I shook my head like damn what can we do. I dont work on Mondays I have classes later in the afternoon. BING. A text came through.

Ash: Hey I decided to stay tonight. Lets do something.

B: I'm down! Will your friend watch your boys so I can take you out?

Ash: She is being a jerk. Since I cant leave can you come to my hotel and chill with us. Bring your friend.

B: Let me ask her if she is cool with that but i'm down.

Asking Kellz to go shit I already knew the answer. She was like "fuck yeah, get my mind off gal cause she keep texting me about some female who keeps inboxing her. I can't even go home brody"

Vote and please comment on this story.
How are yall liking it so far?
Is B a bad influence on Kellz?
Let me know!