FlatLined

Cali's POV

"I'm on my way. Right Now."

I headed to the hospital. I had to call cousin Jah she needed to be on her way too. I don't know what the hell could have happened to my sister in the mall during the fucking day. Shit crazy. But I'm bout that life and I'll fuck anybody up!
I arrive to the hospital to talk to the nurses my sister is in critical condition. Barely breathing. I cant do anything but scream. Im hurt. I was suppose to be at the mall with her today. I wish this was me not her. The nurse tells me there is a chance. She has to have surgery but we have got to stay calm and pray. One of the best doctors was on their way to perform surgery on my sister. I turn around to see Laila which is my cousin Jah bestfriend with blood all on her shirt. I asked her was she the one to find B and getting her here. She told me that they were together. Immediately I demanded to know what the hell happened!

"We were in the mall and a dude was watching us for a while. B was shopping he eventually approached her to ask her was she B? while he was looking at me. That's when I looked at him crazy and asked him who he was. He was like Bitch you don't even need to speak. B jumped stupid and was like "nigga fuck you cause you running in like a hoe." He then got mad and shook his head and reached towards B. I made B walk off we went towards the exit of the mall. I walked her towards the car we were barely... to the car. When... (starts sobbing and crying) another dude by her car starts shooting."

"Do you know him?" I asked aggressively.

Laila's POV

Damn I gotta say no but I know... but the nigga in the mall he is my kids daddy people. Fuck!!! I knew he would be mad about me out with somebody but damn. "No" I said firm. I had to lie. Im call that nigga soon as I get out of here. He was the nigga at the car. I couldn't tell them that that's my kids father. Now I started hanging with other people to get his attention. He continuously cheats and expects me to stay there. I love him but I am going to have fun. I want him to act right that is all. I feel so bad right now because B is hurt and in critical.... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! (The respirator)

A stud comes in frantically. Im assuming this is Kellz her bestfriend. The bitch got the nerve to choke me. I couldn't even fucking breathe thank God Jah came. I immediately start crying and ran off. I got to leave I couldn't stay there anymore. Its already bad enough the shit is my fault and nobody knows this but me. The police gone catch Quay ass anyway. I got to go talk to my babysdaddy!!!! I ran out the hospital hands in my head and there he was. I just got in the car and cried.

James: What you got feelings for that bitch?

Laila: No, but she just died on that table. You and Quay are going down!That mall has all kinds of cameras. Did you think of the girls before you did this shit. Did you think of your sons before you did this shit. James what have you become?

James: See the shit you do is try and make me mad. I know I fuck off with my other baby mamas but all yall fuck with me and get shit from me. An the only way to do that is stay on my boat. Then you got the nerve to go and fuck with a dyke bitch and then be all lovey dovey with her in the mall and shit. Yall shopping and you ignoring my texts. You knew I was gone go there. Or atleast I was gone find yo ass. That muhfucka tryna take whats mine! You mine! You trying to make me mad by fucking with somebody else but I had to show yo ass IT AINT HAPPENING!! Oh and as far as them cameras go. I aint worried.
Laila: All I ever wanted was you. You play these games with me so I play them back. I want some attention you don't wanna give it to me so im gonna go elsewhere and make you see that someone else can do me better but you don't like that do you? The fucked up part James is that you do not care. Yes she a lesbian but she is also Jah's cousin. That's my....

James: I don't give NOT ONE FUCK! YOU.... ARE MY WOMAN!

The rest of that ride was silent Jah texted me and told me that B left them 3 times on the tables but she is stable and a successful surgery but she is in critical condition. I feel so bad. I brought B into this shit trying to make him jealous. I have got to tell her soon as she comes too.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

B's phone when did I grab it.

I took a shower and got in my pajamas. James keep coming over trying to see me. I let the kids go to my moms. I am stressed past my head I don't know what to do. Jah keeps texting me and I can't answer.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Let me check this phone atleast.

Ashley: Hey you! I seem to can't stop thinking of you. What have you done to me?

Damn. She got hoes. Wait am I jealous? Let me look at her pic. She not even thick like me tho. Ion even care. I threw B's phone to the side... Am I catching feelings? Shhhhhh. I watch t.v. for a minute and start catching feelings.