The Morning After

Gasping for air knowing that she just let out who she was in bed with. "Im gone call you back bye" Laila said hurridly... BEEP... immediately she hung up the phone. "Wassup Laila" I replied. "why you didn't answer me when I asked you where you were going?" "Cause you were video chatting my cousin, I'm not gone interrupt that and I ain't tryna put your business out there nor did i know if you wanted my cousin to know cause you moved up off me this morning." I didnt say this angrily either i just wanted her to know that I respect her privacy shit im private too. So she laughs hard and says "Omg... now your cousin knows let me call her back..." I laughed and stated "let us call her back"... she gave me that side eye smirk. For some reason that lil shit turned me on. "I knew it I knew it I knew it" my cousin Jah said. Reminder Jah is who she was video chatting this morning. Jah is my cousin and Laila's bestfriend! Sighs... I may have just opened up a can but for now Im cool though. Jah knows in real life I aint gone do nothing to wrong her friend. "Bitch dont be trying to judge"-Laila "How can I hoe you with my cousin"-Jah "Jah man chill you so silly dude and you aint know shit you probably thought she was with one of these niggas that stay hittin yall up after the club", We all laughed it off but in reality Jah and Laila were very well known. They stay in the clubs for free every weekend and drinks on the house. They are the baddest bitches(figure of speech) in the club. I mean niggas wanted them so bad and I been wanting Laila but she been playing around. "Cuz you cant tell me the way yall was looking at each other....oh okay... im just saying... I peeped ya'll game. Plus me and Trina discussed this when we dropped her off." "Yall discussed what?" "How you was acting and texting in the car and didnt wanna tell nobody when we took you to your car and usually we follow you home bitch yo sign of somebody waiting is that we need to go on you got it" they both laughed after Jah said that lilshit Jah was like "cousin did you put it down you know give her the business?" I started blushing not knowing how to respond or nothing so she responds for me "Your cousin made me a honest lesbian this morning" she gave me that side smirk... It was go time I aint in love but I love that shit I told myself in my head. While she continues to talk to my cousin of course about all the girly shit I was about to get dressed but I said fuck that and returned to her room sports bra boxers and gym shorts. I stand at the end of her bed just looking at her and how perfect she is. I grab for her ankles and kiss from her ankle up to her vagina and go down the other leg up to her ankle. With her trying to finish her conversation with my cousin this is hilarious to me cause she is really trying to hold on and finish the conversation. I head to her ocean where I know its wet. I blow slowly and take my time. I wrap my tongue around her clit and lock down on her. I feel like a anaconda having a hold on a person body cause she starts winding her body closer on my face. I continue to lash my tongue on her clit I got both my hands directly under her ass cheeks and lift her body in the air and next thing I hear a loud moan and my cousin scream ewwww... I start slurping and getting louder as the more juice she releases and I rub my hands across her nipples to play with them her breathing is now coming at a paste that I know what it means. At this rate of breathing I turn over and let her ride my face up and down back and forward I slide my tongue inside her vagina and sucks till she tries to stop riding. She is still on top of me I smack her ass cheeks and giddyup she started riding again. I squeeze her ass then rub my hands up her back even though she is on top of me. She starts grinding faster and yells out she is cumming... I let her run a track on my face at the rate that she was flowing. I begin slowly to bring her down on top of me. She grinds her pussy on top of my boxers she soaks me up with her water. I rub her thighs and ass as she grinds me. She begins kissing me and biting my neck and licking the tips of my ears and I love that shit. She soaks up my boxers. After we cum together after she done rode my pussy like a dick. I bite her bottom lip and kiss her forehead until she asks "when I'ma see you again?" I told her i have to be at work so she can hit me up I will respond but I got to work. I suggest that the next time it maybe can be at my place... she laughs like damn near spilled her drink that she drank from the bedside table and then tells me "not with your hoe problems"... I laugh it off and say "okay yeah." I take a shower then get dressed to leave and head to work I'm late as hell fucking with Laila.

I would love feedback. Let me know how it's going?