What's Next: The Plan

I wake up to look around and it seems Im attached too a fucking machine. In a damn hospital room. Crazy thing is all I can remember is dude unloading at me after the mall. I gotta find out who tf he is. I pressed this damn button for the nurse hopefully she gets here soon. I don't know how long I have been here but I need to leave like NOW! I can't believe this shit. Where is my phone I need to hit Laila up. Is she alive is she dead. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

I was pulling off the cords on my body. The nurses rushed in to see that I'm okay. They advised to call the doctor. The doctor came in also with a police officer. We talked about the day and what happened to me and they had a sketch artist sketch out who it could be. They also said the mall cameras caught nothing. They saw us in the mall but for some reason after we left the store to head out the camera signal went bad. I just do not believe that shit. I just shrug my shoulders and turned over to cry to myself. I just cant believe I got shot up like this and whats so even worse I dont know if.... I blurted out where is Laila is she dead where the fuck is she i started trying to get out of bed. The nurses and doctor held me down and stuck my arms out. Everything goes black...

When I woke back up I am just trying to figure out why no family is here atleast my cousin and sister would have been here. I know that for sure but they are not. I just cant see that happening why do i keep waking up to no one. I press the nurses button again and then I ask where is my family have they been here or what? The lady steps out and then in comes Jah with a half smile but looking concerned. Jah was my big cousin but she was my baby I loved her. She meant the world to me and seeing her made everything alright. And then in walked Cali I had the biggest smile on my face. We chopped it up for a while she told me Laila made it out okay and that I took the bullets that would have hit her. Jah told me Laila side of the story but I didnt have no beef with nobody so im trying to figure why a nigga would be looking for me. I told Jah I aint fucking nobodies bitch then she stopped me and showed me a picture and I was like damn thats the shooter bruh she hushed me and said thats Lailas baby daddy. "Fuck! I knew it was something the way she walked off crying" Kellz walked in an was like "I knew that bitch knew something" Jah stood up and was like "hold on now you got to think of it both ways that is the father of her kids. He could go away for a long time behind this but i didnt know they were even still kicking it in any kind of way because Laila moved away from him. He could be doing this to stop her from moving on." "Well fuck that nigga we gone burn one to his ass then", Kellz said. Cali interjected and stated that she can't do anymore jail time especially at 85 percent now... another way has to be possible. Jah suggested we set him up and use Cali as bait. "He will go for anything with a fat ass", Jah said. I just sat my head back trying to figure out some shit like why would Laila lie? Why would she not say anything? Damn man I mean I know we just kicking it but if I was in her shoes I would have told Jah atleast. Shits fucked up right now... "Where the fuck is my phone?" Laila just texted and said she has it. Kellz interrupted, "I'm a go get yo shit B and beat her ass for real dawg!" "Cali and Jah will yall go get my phone Jah don't let her know we know but ion wanna see her right now at all. She ain't shit for this I swear but I knew what it was huh Jah?" Jah said "calmly nah baby you didn't and neither did she Laila ain't like this just let me get a chance to see what's up."

BING: Jasmine: Hey stranger can we finish what we started? The way you had me I'm curious to know can you finish stronger? 😘🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦

BING: Ash: Well I guess you are busy or aren't talking to me cause I've called and texted. I hope you have a great day love.

Lailas POV

I wish this damn phone would quit buzzing. She really got hoes tho like it's nothing. I'm gone power this motherfucker off. Cause I can't be jealous shit my baby daddy just damn near killed her. Well I just thank God she is okay and that Jah ass is Finna get this phone.

Jah texted and said she was at the door. I have got to tell her I just have too this is my best friend and her cousin. Maybe I shouldn't have took it this far with her. I'm afraid the police will come and talk to me later but I need to ask Jah for advice.