Almost Doesn't Count

Ash is laying her body facing the television as I'm kissing her neck and ears. I run my tongue on the back of her neck line. I then bite the back of her neck softly and slow while caressing her upper shoulder area. She let out a moan so sweet I've never heard before but I wanted to hear more. She flipped her body over facing me on her knees and then made her way to kiss me on my lips very slowly as she took her time but we were at war trying to male each other feel it and want it. I start running my hands down her body as she shivered like it was coldness in the room. I asked her was she okay and she replied with I'm ready.

She helps me take off my shirt and lifts up my sports bra and start sucking my titties and those are like my dick bra... like she sucked them like a dick I guess cause she had a real nigga gushing.... I could bust at any moment.... So she starts kissing down my stomach and I lift her head up back to my face and kiss her... She stopped and asked me why? I looked at her like this shit crazy. She threw my head back and began kissing on my neck and worked her tongue back down my body to my thighs and she went SAVAGE on my shit like I started shaking and some more shit.... all I could say was fuck and oh shit but then she pulled a soul food move and covered my mouth. I grabbed her back fuck the pain I was about to endure I wanna do some damage hell! I slid back without nuttin a then pulled her up and kissed the fuck out her lips like they tasted so good with me on em lol ctfu!!! I grabbed her hair and pulled her neck back and sucked her neck and placed some hickeys on her neck. I smacked her ass and told her come let daddy taste. She slid her panties down and I reached for her pussy and felt how wet she was she climbed up slowly acting scared and sit her pussy on my face. She started riding my tongue as I stroked him slow against her clit that thang got fatter I started sucking on it she started saying yes daddy. I gripped her ass as she started picking up the pace. Mommy I heard a voice say and she jumped up so quick as she ran to her son as he was rubbing his eyes. I don't believe he saw anything but he heard her saying I feel you because he asked her mommy what is that you were feeling while I'm sleeping. She laughed and walked with him back to his room down the hall. She was in there for a little while but came out and was looking like oh no. Oh my God she said. I grabbed her and then she stated I have never done anything like that here. Are you okay I asked quickly. She stated she was fine and about to go upstairs. I asked was she okay and grabbed my phone. She asked did I want to go to the guest room. I told her yeah out of respect but I would love to be near her instead. She said she needed to think. I looked puzzled like what the hell. I got to the big ass guest room and got in bed sore took some more meds and then got on my phone.

1hr later:
Bing: Ash: I'm so sorry I just never experienced anything like that and your sex put me in my feelings. I was just lost can you come in here now or if not I understand.
B: I'm on my way but can you help I have took meds we can just cuddle I'm not trying to do anything else or pressure you into anytjing you are afraid to do. We can watch movies and chill.

She sent back heart emojis and next thing I heard a knock and saw her head peak through the door saying spppptttt... spppptttt... I laughed and she helped men to her room.

We watched movies until the sun came up then we passed out.