Thinking Matters

I just kept driving towards Florida everybody calling my phone blowing me up but by the time I got to Savannah,Ga I stopped and got a room. I don't know if I can really leave like that and I don't know if somebody is watching me I need to get tf away. I woke up the next morning and went to the beach. I got on the store phone and called my sister. I asked her wtf Jaz had to do with my car? She couldn't talk she just said that she will have to see me but it's not what I think and that she can come get me. I told her I would be back in a couple of days. I really had to think this shit over man. I'm lost as fuck like how could somebody trick me out my position like that. I went to the nearest Walmart and got me 2 new phones. I turned the location off of my original phone but Laila texted.
L: I went by the place last night. I didn't get your text until shortly after I arrived at the spot. Don't worry about the 20 I put it towards my business expenses. Don't run either it lowers your chances of staying out. We need to talk just don't go far or do anything stupid I love you see you when you get back.
I took a deep ass breath Laila always assured me there is way out but I can't afford to get my sister risked to be going to jail. This shit is eating me up alive. I checked out the hotel and got an Airbnb. I called Ash to see if she could meet me in Savannah. She said it would take a few hours to let me know because she had to get the boys situated. I let her know they could come too just get here I'll make it worth her while.
Phone rings:
Hey this is Sam from Junction Bonding calling to let you know that your court date is Monday at 9am. Please be on time and in attendance.
Thanks
Hangs up

Now I'm everywhere in my head trying to figure out who what and why! I'm putting shit together at this point. My sister let Jaz have my car she left that bag in my car plus on top of that met up with some niggas and the feds in my shit. Why get me jammed up tho smh? I'm just trying to put this shit together cause me and Jaz ain't got no real beef so she gotta know James.

I then got a call back from Ash and she said she was coming with the boys. I got so excited I started asking what they need a game some games what ?? She said nothing I'll bring their stuff but we coming for you daddy! I smiled so hard. I went shopping ya heard! I bought the boys nerf guns and toys. Kites, Tickets to the water park and boat rides I'm so fucking excited. I got us matching fits and shit. She said they gone get here about 11pm maybe 12. I FaceTime my nieces and nephews and then I texted Laila back I wanted her to know I'll be there Sunday morning so expect a brunch meeting. Both attorneys present please.
We agreed on the place and time.

I FaceTimed Ash and we laughed and talked as she got closer to me. The boys in the back one awake on the tablet the other asleep. Her phone hung up on me for the last time hell. I heard a car pulling in the long driveway and I knew it was them. I tried to act all calm and stand on the porch and wave I opened the garage as she drove in. I helped get all of the bags out the car and took the boys to their room. Set up their gamer chairs. I went to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner Ash was setting the table soon as she came in she looked around of course. I cooked baked chicken spaghetti, corn on the cob, Cobb salad, and garlic bread sticks with strawberry lemonade. We all sat at the table like a little family and talked and ate at 1am in the morning. The boys went to their room and I told Ash we could go to bed. We drank some and smoked some hookah. I decorated the room some but she doesn't know it yet. She walked in the room. Eyes lit up when she saw all the balloons and candles lit up. I had some lingerie on the bed with some hand cuffs, whips, and chains. I've never been into the shit but fuck it lets do it.
I picked up Ash and I started kissing her and her body. Her lips were succulent and I loved every bit of them as I bit the bottom one and as I bit it I felt her body begin to quiver. I she scratched her nails into my hair and pulled my head back as she sucked on my neck. She then had me fall onto the ottoman at the end of my bed. She grabbed my hands and tied them up with the handcuffs. She then instructed me to climb on the bed and lay back. I did so and as she climbed on the bed towards me she pulled my boxers down. She dived right in then bit my thigh and said she wanted to feel me. She then got on top of me and rode my pussy with her clit. I couldn't do anything but moan. I raised my leg up as we kept climaxing together. I then made her ride my face the same way but this was different cause she cowgirl rode my face but ate my pussy. But in this stretch daddy was home and I began devouring her body like a meal. I had her undo my cuffs and cuff herself. I then placed my thumb in her ass as I ate her pussy I moved her to a doggy style position as she was moaning I done slid my boxer briefs back on and my strap on as well. I put that dick deep in her stomach and pushed in her slow as I stroked her while pulling her hair and my thumb remaining in her ass. I pull my strap out to lick on her an roll her over. She let me sit on my knees as she just started sucking my strap telling me to fuck her face. She said she could taste her all over it. I didn't want too but I was so into it I did it I stroked her face so hard she started gagging until I came. She laid back on the bed wiped the saliva off her face and said now come in me! I pulled forward and stroked her body until we came together. She scratched my back as I pulled her closer to me as I started moaning out I was coming.
I pulled the strap off and laid right there next to her. We both cuddled up and snored like a baby.

I woke up the next morning to breakfast in bed. I had never experienced no sex the way I just fucked Ash. She kissed me on the forehead like I would have done her and then said eat up baby it's aquarium and skydiving day. I ate we got dressed and I put some extra clothes in the duffle bag; then we headed out.

We got to Cumberland Mall and I valet the car then we were walking in and started shopping an then I spotted James and Jas. Ash walked directly in front of them. James immediately noticed her and was trying to talk to her. As Ash tells him she doesn't lie men he becomes aggressive and tells her his potna (Jas) right there. I walked over slow with the boys to look James right in the eyes to let him know WE GOOD!
James: (sucks his teeth) Ain't you that bitch from the news?
B: You know me very well- I clutch my 40
Jas moves towards James n grabs his shoulder and says : Aye my nigga we good. J bro we gotta roll. Los called.
James: You must be some kinda lucky bitch.
B: Lucky enough for yo bitch
James reaches back and puts his hands up to smack B. Like a pimp!