Deceiving Eyes Lie

James: So how that infiltration going?
Jas :Cool Thugga I'm in...slowly approaching my way to the mark. Aye nigga so how much we really need to pop this shit off without hiccups?
James: I'm working my way there man I got us but we gotta take care of that loose end so ain't no other motherfuckers in line but me and you big homie.
Jas: Sayless Thugga we gone chop that up in private. Oh shit you going to the new club they opened downtown that's open until 6 Saturday.
James: Aye hell yeah im tryna get in there with the bitches homie. We can fuck em all.
Jas: Mannnnnnnnnnnn you know what where yo gal at?
James: Ahhhhhhhh shit suck it like that ummmmm only the tip babe I like when you do that.
Jas: Byeeeeeeeeeee nigga!!!

B's POV
I wake up to get dressed after my bath. Missed a FaceTime from Ash and hit her right back. I really like her so I FT her back and then she's smiling from ear to ear. She tells me it's her last semester she is a little scared and I talk her through it and about it. I can't wait until my last semester hell.
I got off the phone with Ash as she went to go hang out with her friends. I texted Laila and told her I wanted to meet up later at a spot secretly on another part of town. I called Jasmine to see was she ok and see if we could do lunch I'll pick her up and we hang out or something.
I thought about this money I had and what I could do with it I could just stack it up with my other shit and figure out I mean Carlos always kept me straight but I wanna do something with this money before I go spending crazy. For some reason Kellz ran across my mind I haven't heard from that nigga so I called her so mother fucking fast. "Siri call Bestfriend"
"Calling Bestfriend"
Kellz: What's up Lover Boy
B: Mannnnnnnnnnnn go on that's you fr I laughed.
Kellz: Wyd today you wanna come eat with us baby lil friend coming through y....
T: Nah baby she bringing a date but she still can come.
B: Nah I got a date myself for lunch I'm come through for dinner aye let's start getting together on Sundays for dinner like the big dinner.
Kellz: Hell yeah run dat man and let's get everybody to bring a dish and we all can just come together it'll be fun
B: Hell yeah we can make drinks as I laugh out cause I can barely hold drinks.
Kellz: Mannnnnnnnnnnn ion know dog laughing
B: Aite let's start next Sunday but I'm finna get dressed for my little date this evening
Kellz: Alright be safe and I love you
B: Y'all too I'll catch up with y'all later and I love you too bf

I threw on some ripped jean shorts and a Red Sox jersey with my hat to match and my all red 11s with some high Nike socks. Put my jewelry on and my Golds in I'm put my Gucci Guilty on before walking in.
I started playing 2k before leaving. I then realized I'm going to be late and called Jasmine. I told her I would be running late she said it was fine because someone was meeting us for lunch. I ain't big on all that but I guess I'm cool with it.
I pull up and call to tell her I'm outside she so sweet sometimes and I love that part.
Jasmine: Heyyyy so my friends and their gfs came to lunch with us sorry I didn't tell you but I hope your okay with it?
She had a lil side smirk like I hope it is
B: Fasho lil baby that shit cool I'm cool with it.
We walk and and walk to the table and low and behold it's T and Kellz and I'm like how you know them. T does Jasmine nails now so they have been cool. Then T says so this is who we been chopping it up about and laughs then says I'm a good person and usually blunt about everything. I order me a drink an a hand rubs across my shoulder and lordttttt 🤦🏾‍♀️ it's my ex Shan and her new fiancé I'm cool tho cause I don't love her like I used too. She used to have this hold on me and Kellz looking at me with this evil grin so I know she thinks I still have this thing for her but I don't my feelings are no longer attached to anyone and everyone knows that. We all order food and I've been drinking boy I've been drinking Jasmine grabbing my thigh and tryna unzip me Shan looking at everything I do she look like she want a bite but I'm cool. I head to the bathroom to pee on my way out Shan pushes me into the family restroom locks it and starts kissing on me and rubbing my body she still knows where to put her tongue 👅 I move her back as she rolls down my stomach. I push her head back and start clearing shit up like "wtf wrong with you your fiancé out there that's why your shit be fucked up fr you tripping" she started trying to unzip my pants I wanted to give in but then the other part of me thought about her fiancé and STD's I pushed her back and walked out to head back to the table. I sit next to jasmine Kellz instructs me to wipe my neck of lipstick while T and Jasmine talking. I do so and order me another drink then ask everybody can we just do a round of shots. Kellz can feel what's up but for some reason the rest of the time we all was together Shan kept tryna do the most and I just kept it smooth cause I knew what was up and by this time I'm ready to go so I tell Jasmine I got to go and I will see her later on. Gave her a hug and walked out. I called Ash and headed home. She could tell something was wrong I told her about Shan but not that I was with Jasmine. I did feel like I was keeping it a secret or something but me and Ash stayed on the phone until I got home in the bed and feel a fucking sleep 🤦🏾‍♀️. I slept until 9ish. Missed calls and text but then I hear a loud thud at my door. I look out side it's black trucks blocking on the streets. I go to open the door  to go downstairs and then I thought  about my daddy and before I ran back up the steps and wiped clean my phone of anything connecting me to Carlos. I kept my phone on me this time. I called my sister and Jay and told them Metro was at my door. I'm going to miss my dinner with Laila so I text her as I'm on the phone tell her I over slept and I'll be late or we can shoot for another time. She just texts back I don't even know if I'm ready babe. So I go towards my balcony with my hands up saying don't shoot. But these cops don't look like metro so I'm more afraid than anything. They cuff me and place me in the truck but they are in my home going crazy through everything. No one can come down my street I just know they gone find that money. I ain't gone lie at this point I'm scared as fuck. I can hear Jah and my sister going off!

Let her fucking go what the fuck is this shit!
I'm calling the real police! They are crying eyes filled with tears 😭!

I see a officer come out with a white bag and my stomach dropped cause I've never seen that bag EVER‼️

There are only 3 Chapters left in this book to finish this story. Thanks for all the reads!