Chapter nine: Feelings?

It was a fine morning, You, Bonnie and Serena had to share tents and we'll of course the two boys had to share there's. After Clemont made us breakfast we all headed off to start our journey in Kalos! You were kind of bord becouse you were slipped up with Serena and Bonnie. They took you to every clothe story. AKA: Borden for you.
Fashion, Pokémon preformences and clothes didn't take your intrest alittle bit!

Instead Soccer did! In fact when you were in school you were the one and the first to play soccer with pure boys only. Serena and Bonnie exit the story with bags full and I mean full of clothes! "Wow! Serena you bought all that?" Ash asked Serena. "I did! What do you think of this dress?" Serena pulled out out of her shopping dress, "okay? Fine? Good?" Serena asked Ash.

Ash just stood there and looked at Serena shooked. "Uhm, Serena why do you ask Y/N or Bonnie? They know more about clothes than me!" Ash rubbed his head. "Oh! Okay then!" Serena turned to Y/N with furiousy on her face but you couldn't see it, all you saw was a smile.

"Oh! I know! Why don't we just put on the dress on Y/N? That way we can see it more clearly!" Bonnie cheered. Clemont blushed