Chapter nineteenth: Did i loose her already?

"Sweetheart" Your mom said, "Remembeer you have a game Tomorrow" She said. "Yeah mom" You smiled, "Mommy i miss my Daddy" You looked down. "M-me too, but we got to be strong" She told you. "Yeah i know, Mom but promise your going to watch me play on national TV" You played around. "I promise you sweety" She smiled. "So how is going over there in Kalos?" She smiled. "Great!" You faked smile. "Got any new crushes? New boyfriends?" Your mom twinkled. "No, not at all!" You yeld out, trying to avoid eye contact with her. "Hey i know that look!" She smiled. "I have nothing! Bye mom! Thanks for remembering me!" You yeld out trying to turn your skype off as soon as you heared a knock on the door. "Bey?" Your mom waved confused. "Okay bey mom!" You rushed to open the door. "Is everything okay y/n?" Clemont said. "Yep" you yeld out. "Yep? Is that how Unovans talk?" Clemont aaked to himself, "does she mean yes? Or yeah?" He thought. "y/n!" Bonnie hugged you, "your staying! And in my big brother's room!" Bonnie faced Clemont, he blushed. "Bonnie but tomorrow am not going to be here all day" you protested, "tomorrow i have a game" You smiled. "Oh please big brother! Can we go see her! Oh please oh please!" Bonnie ran up to her big brother. "i dont really know, i dont have enough money" Clemont rubbed he's back of the head. "Oh yeah! Now you have money" You gave him the money, making him smile. "T-thanks" He blushed rapidly approaching the money. "Your welcome!" You smiled, going to the door. "W-wait! Where are going?" He stopped you. "Just for a walk to get ready for my game" You said. "Wait i'll come with!" He hurried up. "Okay" you mumbled.

"So whats it like over there in Unova?" The blond asked you curiously. "Well its really diffrent from here in Kalos" You told the blond. "Like what ?" He questioned you. "Like we dont have all these big tall buldings, instead he have high sky skrapers, and really tall thin buldings" you asnwered. "Wow seriously?" Hre asked. "Yup, from my point of view that's what i know, that is because i dont live in the main city, i was born and raised in a small town" You told him. "Wow! Unova must be really beutiful" Clemont said. "But your more beutiful" He told you, raiseing your hands. "Clemont please stop, am not really in mood for a guy to tell be all these things" You looked down. "Specially when someone played with my love for them" You faced the hard cemented ground of the plaza. "Give me a chance! I promise i wont desapoint you!" Clemont insistead. "Well i dont know" You wondered, "just give me sometime, i'll think about it" You raised your head up, seeing the teen's blue eyes sparkleling. "Yes! All the time you need!" He said, he then ran off to he's house. "Okay" you walked away.

Later

"Okay am all ready" You told to yourself. You opened the door, and Bonnie was there. "y/n, i thought your shirt and shorts were always white" she stopped. "But there blue now" Bonnie asked confused. "Its couse am playing against Kalos" you said, "and i think there waring the same outift as us 'white' so that is why we change color so the fans wont get confused" You explained. "Oh okay! Thanks" She said. "Your welcome!" You smiled. "Well its time!" Clemont said. "Lets go" You hurried up. "She's always this gorgeous" Clemont whispered to himself, while getting in the car. "Thanks, your always so sweet!" You told him. Haha, i-its nothing" He rubbed he's head, blushing a bounch. When you guys got out of the car abounch of people were wanting your autographs. "Heeh! Okay" you giggled abit, giving all the guys your autograph. "Could i have your autograph please?" A voice sounded familiar. The guy had the same hairstyle as Ash. "There you go" you said, alittle shocked. "Thanks" he's voice sounded sad.

Soon as always, the statium was full of people. One side was full of kalosians, raising there blue, white and red flag, cheering in French. And the other side with people from Unova, cheering in english, holding the flag with white and red strips and a blue square with 50 stars.

Ash's POV

The only time y/n can see me is when she is playing, that way i can comuflash myself against the whole crowed of people. I miss her, how did i loose her? It all happende so fast! Why did i let myself fall for that kiss? y/n's kisses are way better than anyone else's. Later i sat down in the chairs, i saw Clemont and Bonnie sitting in front of me. I soon saw y/n shaking hands with all the other players. The game begin to start and y/n was on fire today, getting all the goals, but this time something bad happend.