Chapter fifitheen: DATE?!

"Uhm uh Y.........Y/N" Clemont tried tell something to you but you were to busy talking to Bonnie. Ash left to a pokemon center and told you guys to wait for him here. "Wait Bonnie" You turned around to see a 17 year old blushing. "Yes?" You tried to ask him but he didnt say anything back, insitead he blushed even more. "I would like to ask you on a date!" The words were bearly heared from the boy's mouth. "A....ah DATE?!" You were in shock at that moment you heared the word 'date'. "W....would you like to go put w.....with me?" Clemont blushed, "y/n" he grabbed your hand. "Uh im not really sure about that" you looked at the tile floor. "Um, but were going to go as FRIENDS" You looked at Clemont, poor Clemont he's little grin turned into a desapointed face.

"Alright" Clemont whispered, he looked at the other side of him. "Only friends okay?" You smiled then went out side where Ash was coming. "What did you ask y/n, big brother?" Bonnie asked, taking a seat next to her brother. "I asked her of she could go out with me" Clemont replaid. "Oh yeah" Bonnie started, "what she said?" Bonnie ask. "She said yeah but as friends ONLY" Clemont said. "Clearly am in the friendzone" Clemont's words sounded really desapointed. "Dont worrie! You'll fined someone else!" Bonnoe stood up and patted he's back.

Really hope so..........

"Ash!" You ran and hugged your best friend. "Hi ash!" Bonnie waved at Ash. "Wheres Clemont?!" Ash asked. "Oh he's inside" Bonnied replaid. "Tell him where already going to leave" Ash commented, making Bonnie run to get her brother. "Big brother" Bonnie stopped for a moment, "Ash says hurry up! Were leaving" Bonnied said. "F...fine" Clemont stood up, alittle depressed. But im very sure this is going to be a very awkward day for me.