Chapter twenty three:

"Love is hard" you whispered. "Clemont has been nice and Ash as well"

"Y/N wake up, you slept in, its 9oclock" Giselle shakes you. "Seriously?" Your eyes were wide open. "Coach coutryman is going to be mad if we don't wake up, we got a game at 7pm" she said. "Where is everyone?" You asked, as you saw all beds empty.

"There all having breakfast, Coach Countryman told me to wake you up" Giselle whispered as you guys were entering the cafeteria, from the pokemon center. "Don't you want to eat anything?" Lily asked, "were going to train hard all day"

"Almost every day" Ana pointed with her fork. "You guys did not tell me we were going to practice almost every day" Deny said, with a desapointed face as she was the goalie. "Yep so get ready" Andy warned. "All day?" You looked down at your breakfast, thinking about well, the question that Ash had asked you yesterday.

"Who do you choose best y/n?! Me or Clemont?"

"Oh god no!" You faced pumbed. "What's wrong girl?" Deny asked. "N-nothing" you said. "Okay there is only 10 he's until we have that game!" Coach Countryman yeld out. "Omg!" All the girls screamed out even you as she had suddletly had scared you guys.

"Get to your rooms and and change to your shorts and T-shirts, girls" She commented. "Yes ma'am!" All the girls ran to there locker except you, you just slowly headed off. "What's wrong sweety? You usually are the first one?" Coach countryman asked, she wasn't to old she was about 30 or so.

"Nothing Coach" you said slowly. "Is it your period or a typical boy problem?" She asked, as she placed her hand on your shoulder. "Yup that too" You smiled. "Don't think about that y/n, your a beautiful young woman" She smiled. "Now, go dress up y/n" Coach Countryman pointed out. "Thanks ma'am" you ran to catch up.

"Its just that I would be even happier with my Romeo"