Chapter twelve: Thinking

After hungryness past way with food, you headed off to sleep. You were freaking tired and tire of Serena's stupid plans to get you away from Ash. You were just tired of her! "I wonder what they're doing with out me!" You whinned and putted your head on your pillow and closed you tiered eye lids.

But little did you know, they weren't doing anything! Ash was just sleeping and Serena too. But they weren't snuggling and cuddling, no! They were sleeping in spared tents! Oh what a relief!

Clemont P.O.V

I've been thinking and I don't really know if I like Serena or Y/N! I just don't know! It was just like a part of my brain had given up! Sometimes I liked Y/N like that time when she was wearing that dress. And one time when Serena give me an adorible look? I down know what I'm think of! But now it's time to focuse and analyze what's happening around! It's time to analyze and calculate!

"Ash, i need to confuse something to you!" You took Ash to a tree. "What is it Y/N?" Ash asked. "I need to leave! It's my soccer career!" You said. "Okay! But your coming back right?" Ash worried. "No!" You started to cry. "Don't cry! Well meet each other soon!" Ash rubbed your back. "Okay! I think I'll beter start to pack up!" You left Ash alone, making him think about the whole matter.

"Bey guys!" You waved to the whole group, everyone was waving except Serena, you looked at her relifed face. This will be a good carrer! My parents will be proud of me!
Two days and you already missed them, two months and you already missed him, two years and you stilled missed him.

Seven years later-

Y/N's P.O.V

I was very nervous, today I have turned 17 and today I will play my very first 'real' soccer game with kanto. It was Kanto Vs Unova (Japan Vs America) I was regularly born in Unova, so I played for the professional Unova soccer team! Omigosh! I'm so nervous!

A/N: Ash, Clemont and Serena are 10 years old roght? Well, 7 years had already past and there are now 17 years old. Bonnie is 7 she is now 14!

Anyone agree? Who wants me to post this?