chapter eighteen: Could it be?

Ash's POV

I tried to stop y/n from leaving the pokemon center, but Serena stopped me. "Why are ypu paing to much attention to that-" She protested, but i chimmed in. "Because, i love her! She's the moat beutiful girl in Kalos! And there is no way you could force me to love you!" I screamed out. "B-but i love you!" Serena said, in that moment she looked down. "Oh yeah! Well i hate you!" I ran to catch up. There was no sight of that girl! Until i saw her, she was hugging Clemont! My friend!

"Bye Clemont!" You hugged him. "Where are you going to spent the night in?" He asked couriously, but of you could see he's eyes you'll soon understand that he wanted you to stay in for the night with him. "Well i d-" she stopped, you looked at the corner of your eye, Ash was there looking around. "No!" You quickly pulled back, hitting your back with pain. Soon you saw the blond older teenger facing you.

He's and your lips were about to be connected together, but you stopped him. "No this isint right" you complain, seeing the teenger frown. "But he betraited you" he said, "arent you mad?" He tried to convinse you. "Yeah but what if" You stopped talking seeing your boyfriend stand there in shock. "Alright, i respect your desition" Clemont took a step back. "Thanks! Your a really good friend!" You twinkled. "Yeah a friend" He looked desapointed, he walked you down to he's house.

Could it be that for that stupid mastake she replaised me with my friend? Ash thought then left to were the prisim tower was standing proudly in, he sat in the bench really cold, he really missed your warmth. "It was my idiotic mistake" Ash said, he coulnt stand to not see he's juliet anyware.