Chapter tweny six: sick (LEMON)

Ash and You were in bed, watching somehow japanese television. If you could notice, Ash was
bed, with he's entire face on the screen and you were just there trying to make out the word that they said, it was about 11 o'clock. "Ash am sleepy" You yawned. "Lets go to bed" Ash said.

You and Ash got under the blankets and faced each ohter. Ash smilled, as you did too. "y/n" he whispered. "What?" You asked. "Um want to do it?" Ash asked as he blushed. "Are you sure? This is a big resposiblitity" You warned.

"Am sure" he said. "O-okay" you said, as you sat down in the bed. "I love you, y/n" Ash whispered, he took off your T-shirt, he then connected your lips with he's, he did he's best to try to kiss you good because you were abit taller than him.

You took off Ash's T-shirt, kissing he's flat stomach. "I love you" Ash chuckled. "Me too" You smiled at him. You kissed he's full stomach, leaving lots of amount of shiny lip gloss. "Ash do you want me to?" You said, looking at he's cock. "Do it!" Ash yelled it out, taking off he's remaning pants and blue boxers.

"Here goes!" Youn sighed, as you saw the big erejected cock in front of you. "Mmm your so amazing at this! Love, uh, y-yeah suck harder! Hai!" Ash moaned as he he's fingers tangled with your hair. "Please" Ash moaned. "Please what?" You asked, as you rubbbed off the cum. "C-can you take it all?" he asked.

"Well, see" You smirked, as you saw your japanese husband getting all the pleasure in the world. "y/n, oohh am going to-" Ash moned as, hot white, sticky cum exploded inside your mouth. "R-ready?" the ravennet asked, as you just started at him with cum on your lips, like you had putted on a bouch of white lip gloss.

Ash kneeled down, he pulled off your shorts and kissed your flat stomach. You felt he's hands go inside your panty. "A-ash" You sighed. Soon you both where in bed . Ash blushed and sighed at the same time. Ash soon had untied your bra from your back. You quickly in embarasment, covered your boobs. "y/n, dont cover them up, there beautiful" Ash said, as he removed tour arms.

"Open your legs, wide open" he said. "Okay go in!" You insistead as you saw Ash blushing like never before. Ash pushed in and out until releacing he's fluids. "A-ash" you moaned as you digged your nails on he's back. "Ugh y/n dont do that!" He moaned.

"Ash! Ash! It hurts so much! Ash" You moaned, digging your nails even deepeer. "Should i stop?" He asked. "N-no, keep going" you said, sighing. You got used to the pain and the position, Ash was going to fast that you could hardly breath.

"D-depper! Go depper!" you yelled out. "Alright!" Ash said, closing he's eyes tightly, he got deeper unitl he felt you wet. "y/n are you-" Ash stopped for a while. "Ash i think al bleding!" You panicked. "Dont panic!" Ash said.

"M-my stomach h-hurts, Ash i wont stop!" You panicked, seeing the white covers socked in red blood. "We need to take you to a hospital! Wait here al going to get dressed up!" Ash said, getting he's boxers, jeans and shirt.

"Y-yes!" you said, as you could not resist the pain. You felt like you were about to die from the pain, and every second was getting worse!