Chapter fourteen: Winning the game

"Oh no! Ash i need to go! My game is around 6 and 7!" You hurried up. "No wait! I'll take you!" Ash smiled. "Oh yeah! You guys can assist the game too if you want!" You kindly said. "Yes! C'mon big brother! I want to see Y/N win!" Bonnie pulled on Clemont's arm. "Okay! I guess we could go!" Clemont said.

Some time later

The stadium was full of people cherry for Unova and Kanto! A lots off people out here watching you, lily, ana, deny, Giselle, andy, alex, Katherine, Brooklyn and Carly all your soccer team players. While you were getting out and looking around shyly Bonnie waved at you. "y/n! Very good luck!" She screamed out. "Thankyou!" You screamed out and blushed a little.

The game had started, 90 minutes about 3 hrs! You could stop sweating! It was very hard at first but then you got a hold of it and started running! It was very fun! The team couch was very happy with you becouse you had scored the most goals!

Your P.O.V

It's hard! I can't give up now! Ash, Clemont and Bonnie came here to see my win not lose! I just cant give up now! Carly looked very tiered, but the day before Arriving to Kalos for the world cup i told her to never give up, her mother and boyfriend had came her to see her. Carly was a beautiful girl! Long blue hair and light blue eyes! She could totally forgot with Clemont! But she already got a boyfriend!

I make it to the goal, i liked the ball and every one screws out goal! I made it! I made Unova win! Everyone came running to me, Carly, Giselle, Lily, Ana, Deny, Andy, Alex, Katherine and Brooklyn came running to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much
y/n! With out your opinion I'd might of giving up and lose!" Carly smiled. "Y...you k...know it was really nothing!" I panted hard, but when the oxygen became a problem i took it easy.

"y/n! You made it!" Bonnie jumped. "You really did!" Clemont said. "I'm so surprised!" Ash said. "Aren't you sad that your region lost?" You moked him. "Kinda!" Ash rubbed his head. "Your so cool! When I grow up in want to be just like you!" Bonnie said. "It takes time! But you can do it!" You smiled. "I'm sure I can!" Bonnie smirked. You, Ash, Clemont and Bonnie laughed. Leaving the stadium alone since you guys were the last ones there.

Any one got any ideas? I can't think of anything anymore! School is really getting on to me! You know how these things are! Anyways bye!