Noticed? (Part 1)

Nick's P.O.V:

For someone who has barely slept last night, I was wide awake. Thinking about all what's happened recently. I glanced at Alex who's sound asleep. It's not her fault she had to go through all this when she is still in grade 12. I really miss her brother. He was my best friend that I always trusted with my life.

Every time I look into her eyes I see him in her. Which always refreshes the wound and reminds me that I haven't been there for him on that night, nor with her when she lost her brother.

A pang of guilt crashed over me as I realised I got her in danger just by dragging her out here; like I am proving to everyone that their suspicions are true. It doesn't matter anymore though... There's no turning back. And even if we did, Alex would never escape Owen's suspicions anyways and would still be in danger.

My watch struck 00:00. Time to move on.

"Alex, wake up. It's time to go," I called to her, but she didn't even stir. "You made me do this..." I went over and started tickling her until she gently pushed me away and sat upright. She yawned in her cute, adorable, sleepy face and I couldn't help but poke her cheeks. She is just sooo adorable when she wakes up.

I examined her and couldn't resist smirking. She saw me and asked,"what's so funny?"
"Oh nothing really... Splendid hairstyle by the way!" Her eyes widened at my statement and ran her hands through her hair. After receiving a glare from her, she started fixing her hair.

"So... Where to now? Are you sure we're not lost?" She asked as she furrowed her brows in uncertainty. "Yup, I know where we are. As to where we're going... We're going to the train station and take a ride to anywhere far from here."

O

Owen's P.O.V:

"Damn it!" I cursed as I ran my hands through my hair as I always do when I'm stressed. "How did she suspect me?! I didn't do anything of suspicious!" Banging my hand on the table, Stan shook his head, "You're going to break the table."

Stan, my partner in work, is the most person I trust. He always knows what I'm doing and tries to help when he can. And no matter what't the situation he always keeps a cool face and thoroughly thinks everything through, which is why I rely on him sometimes. Except now, we were both shocked by what happened and didn't know how to react.

"That's what you care about?! Can you at least answer me and tell me why did she runaway?" Stan sighed. "I honestly don't know Owen but if I did I would have told you already. Someone must have told her I guess; she didn't seem like she suspected anything about you."

"Who Stan, who?!" I yelled as I paced the room. My mind tried recalling anyone who knows about me and my mission, yet I couldn't think of someone. A memory kept struggling to come out but it just wouldn't. "Well then, we have a mysterious culprit, and we'll soon find out who it is," I smiled at the thought of catching two birds with one stone.

----------------------------------------------
A/N:
I know it's a really, REALLY small chapter but I thought I could put it up and continue the rest of the day in another chapter. I AM REALLY SORRY, I KNOW I AM A REALLY SLOW UPDATER AND I THANK YOU ALL OUT THERE FOR STAYING WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME (If there is still someone)!
Ever since I started highschool, it got so busy. I still opened watt pad and read stories but my brain wouldn't take anymore thinking about my story. However, I got a holiday today, so I took the chance to write!!
Please let me know if I should continue the story or not, since not many people read it anymore. And don't forget to vote or comment if you like!! ;)