Inside

Iko nearly knocked cinder over while barging into the room. Iko threw her bags to the other side of the room, and jumped onto the bed. Cinder quietly shut the door behind her, than looked around the room. It was a decent size. There was a small table next to her, and next to that, a dresser. The walls were painted, the bottom half blue and the top half white.in front of cinder the was a window that looked out to the sea. Two paintings were hung on either side of it. The bed took up most of the room. There was only one bed, but Cinder didn't care. Iko was practically her sister, she didn't mind sharing a bed with her. Cinder set her bags down in the corner of the room. Turning around she saw Iko spring up from the bed.

Grabbing her arm Iko said "come on let's go do something."

"What about Peony?" Cinder asked.

Iko flashed her phone at her, reliving a text from Peony that read "I'm going to take a nap. You guys can go without me."

After cinder read it, Iko went back to dragging her out the door. Outside, we found Peony waiting impatiently for us.

"I thought you weren't coming ?" I questioned.

"Pearl took my phone." Peony said , obviously a little agitated.

"Aways that not what's important " Peony said. Her voice raising a few notches.

Turning to Iko she squealed "so, you know the mayor's son? " 

"of Eastern Commonwealth?" Iko asked

" of course!!" Peony exclaimed.

"yeah, he's soooooo hot." Iko replied. Her eyes lighting up.

"I know right! Anyways still not the point. Did you know he's here? On this cruise ship!!!"

"OMS HE IS?! "

"I don't understand what the big deal is? He's just some guy." Cinder stated a bit confused.

"He is NOT some guy. He is like the hottest guy ever!" Peony screamed!

"Whatever. " Cinder said. Not wanting to hear more , she  started to walk to the other side of the ship.

"Do you two want to get some ice cream?" Iko chirped.

"Yesssssss!" Cinder and peony both gave Iko a "do you even have to ask?" Look.

A gasp came from both Peony and Iko.

"OMS!OMS! It's him. Should we go up and talk to him?" Peony half whispered half screamed.

"NO." Cinder scolded the two. "Let him live his life in peace. " she didn't even bother to look at him.

After receiving withering glares from Peony and Iko they went back to walking a to the ice cream shop.

Author's note

Just to clarify Eastern Commonwealth is a state/town thing. Idk just go with it. I hope these chapters aren't as bad as I think they are. I might draw the room and post it so you have a better idea of what it looks like. Thanks for reading!