The pool

Cinder's bikini was black with white polkadots. If it were her choice Cinder would be wearing a one piece, but after being pestered for 15 minutes by Iko she finally agreed to wear it. She had to admit she didn't look bad in it. The bathing suit gave her curves that weren't really there.

"Cinder you look great in that! Aren't you grateful that I forced you to wear it!?" Iko gushed bouncing into the room.

"No. Not really. " Cinder tried to sound serious but the sarcasm was clear in her voice.

"Don't you dare lie to me Cinder!" Iko yelled obviously faking her anger.

Cinder laughed. She threw on a see through tank top and shorts over her swimsuit. She immediately felt less exposed.

Cinder, Iko, and Peony walked to the large pool. When they got there she put her beach towel and things on a chair. Then she took her tank top and shorts off and sat down. Pulling out
Her book she started to read until she heard Iko's voice.

"what did you say? " Cinder asked.

"oms! Cinder why don't you ever listen? There is some guy staring at you! But I can't see his face...." Iko glanced over her back and covered her mouth.

"Cinder, do you know who that is?!?!"
"No..... "

"That is Kaito! The mayor's son!! " Iko looked like she was going to explode.

"whatever. I'm going into the pool." Cinder stood up and made her way towards the large pool.

"No, Cinder wait! " Cinder could hear Iko trip over something trying to catch up with her.

So, Cinder did what every annoying best friend would do. She ran and jumped into the pool.

The cold water jolted her awake and she kick to the surface. She opened her eyes and Iko started to yell at her.

"I tolled you to wait!"

"and I didn't listen."

"you can not tell me he is not cute. "

"I don't even know what he looks like."

"Cinder he is right behind me. Look at his uncanny hotness. "

"where's Peony? "

"you can not tell me you were so into your book you didn't notice she left to get a soda! And you didn't notice a guy staring at you! "

"Um.............."

"Stop changing the subject and look at him."

Cinder looked at him. He was no longer staring at her, but he was talking to what she assumed was his friend. She did have to admit Kaito was pretty cute, but she would never tell that to Iko.

"seen better. " Cinder lied.

"seen better! I would like to meet this "better". Although his friend is not to bad looking himself. " Iko smiled at him and twirled her hair. He returned this with a wink.

Cinder looked over her shoulder and saw Peony coming back with a tray of drinks. Cinder hoped out of the pool and took a drink off of the tray. It was some type of sweet juice. Cinder went back to reading her book, but was yet again interrupted by voices.

"Cinder was he really staring at you?!" Peony exclaimed.

"I don't know. I guess. "

Cinder looked over to Kaito and saw a girl trying to kiss him.

"I guess not. "