The pool part two

Author's note
I can't believe this almost has 400 views!! I didn't think anyone would read this! Thank you! This chapter is the same as the last chapter, but it is in Kai's point of view. Warning this does have one swear in it ( he- double hockey sticks) but that's all. Nothing terrible! There might be one or two more coming in later chapters, do not expect a lot of swearing in my stories.

Kai was walking with Thorne to the pool. Once they got there he started to scan the area to find an open set, when his eyes landed on a girl who was reading. She was really cute, tan skin, brown hair and eyes. It took him about a minute to realize she was the girl he saw from earlier.

"That's the same girl you were staring at earlier isn't she." Thorne raised his eyebrows up and down just to annoy Kai even further.

"What-" Kai gave him a funny look. How did he know?!

"You made that same stupid face when you checking her out earlier." Thorne was looking at something out of the corner of his eye. But, knowing him it was probably someone.

Kai looked back at her and saw her friend practically screaming to get her attention. Finally she looked up and glared at her friend. She looked over to Kai so he quickly looked away.

"You're pathetic. Dude just go up and say hi to her. It's not that difficult! "

"I am not pathetic."Kai retorted.

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are t-" Thorne was cut of by a splash.

Kai look back to the pool to see that the girl had jumped in and her friend was jumping in after her. When she got to the surface of the water she laughed.

"Hey Kai." A sickeningly sweet voice called out to him.

No, no, no, no, no, no. Not now. Kai thought. There was Levana smiling at him in a way that made him want to throw up. She made it very obvious that she knew he was staring at another girl. He looked back over to Thorne but he was gone. Before he could stop her she ran over and kissed him. He tried to push her off of him, but she held on tight to his shoulders. Finally she pulled away.

"What the hell!" Kai screamed.

"Don't even think about it." Levana whispered then said loudly "see you tonight babe."

Kai looked over to the girl but she was gone. Frustrated Kai turned around and stormed off to his room. "There goes my chance of ever being just friends with her or anything more." Kai thought.