Business

Kai was walking down the dock with his father and friend Carswell. Who liked to be call by his last name Thorne or captain. "So Th-" Kai started but was stop by Thorne. "It's Captain." Thorne corrected. "No one calls you that ." Kai shot back at him. "Doesn't mean they can't start." Thorne said and gave Kai a pointed look. "Kai why are you in a bad mood. We're going on a cruise. How can you be mad?" Thorne asked. "This is a business trip! " Kai yelled. Thorne held his hands up and said "true, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun. " Kai rolled his eyes and walked faster. It wasn't the fact that this was a business trip making him mad. It was who he had to do the business with. The mayor of Luna, Levana was the most annoying person ever. She more so much make up she looked fake, and always flirted with him. She was manipulative and pure evil. Kai despised her. Their bags were already put into their rooms, so him and Thorne went to get something to eat. Kai's dad went to go do something else. As soon as he got there , two girls gasped and stared at him. They were whispering to each other and giggling. "Wonderful." Kai thought. He already ran into one of his "fan girls". A girl next to them grabbed their arms and dragged them away. She had brown hair that was put up into a messy ponytail, but that was all Kai saw. "Hello! Dude! Are you listening! " Kai jumped, startled by Thorne screaming in his ear. "Oh. I see what you were doing. Checking out the girls already huh. Well then, then I guess I'll help you out then. " Kai shook his head. "Oh how bout that girl over there. She's kinda hot. " Thorne whispered while pointing at some girl. "No? Ok then lets see who else would be a good match for you. " tapping his chin Thorne looked around the room. This is going to be a long trip, Kai thought.

Author's note
I can't believe I updated this twice in one day! This will be the last time I update this today! I think............