Plans Part 2

Authors note:

Back to Kai's point of view. There is another swear word in here I just couldn't find a better way to put it!

Kai explained everything to Thorne without punching a wall. In his current situation this was nearly impossible.

"Dude that sucks." Thorne replied to is rant, only half listening to him. At this point Kai wouldn't care if he was talking to a wall, he just had to tell someone.

"You think! I have a meeting with her later today! I have to look at her without wanting to stab my eyes out!" Kai practically screamed.

" It can't be that bad. What's the meeting about? Maybe you can get away with out having to even talk to her."

"Shit. I don't even know what the meeting is about!"

"Well if it goes ok we can do something to celebrate you still having your eyeballs. If it doesn't we can still go to take your mind off of things, like having no eyes........"

"NO! The last time you suggested we do something that something  went terribly wrong!"

"I'm not going to fight you on this, because I will drag you there whether you want me to or not."

Sighing out Kai left Thorne to get ready for the meeting.

Author's Note: 

I'm sooooo sorry this is so short and I haven't updated for what, three weeks? To make up for it I Will (by the latest) update Wednesday morning!

Thank you all so much for over one thousand views, 112 votes, and 121 comments! (as of right now)

Theses are a few people I want to thank personally!

@danny1princess

@makaluvsmh

@SilverEmpressTLC

@graciegoo01

@Cait_11

@ScribbleTwoShoes

@Teen_Wolf1124

@ohsnapitzcloe

@keelafairie

Thanks for regularly commenting and voting! If I messed up any of your names feel free to tell me!

I can't thank everyone enough for taking the time to read this!