Eating

Author's Note
Wow I have over 200 views!!! I never thought I would get that many! ~\(≧▽≦)/~ thank you to everyone who has kept reading! Now onto Kai's point of view!

After ordering a hot dog and sitting down Thorne went back to doing his favorite thing. Talking.

"So, that girl you were checking out....." Thorne raised his eyebrows to emphasize what he was saying.

"like I said earlier I wasn't checking her out. " Kai said shaking his head.

"OK. So maybe you weren't checking her out but you do like her. "

Thorne gave Kai a look that made Kai want to punch him."Thorne, stop it. "

"He didn't deny it! He didn't deny it! " Thorne yelled louder than Kai would have wanted him to.

"I have known you for years Kai there is nothing you can hid from me. "

Kai knew that Thorne was right. There was nothing Kai could hide from him. Kai had known Thorne since the first day of kindergarten. But, he did not like that girl. Kai barely got a look at her. He was just grateful that she stopped her friends from screaming his name. Nothing like having your name called out by screaming "fangirls" in the middle of a crowded room.

"I don't like her. " Kai repeated.

"Whatever. I know where we are going next. " announced Thorne.

"where? " Kai said truly not caring.

"The pool! " Thorne screamed.

"of course we are. " Kai replied back dryly.

Author's Note
What!?!? A new format?! Yes I know I made this chapter differently. I just like it better this way, so I'm changing the other chapters to be the same ways as this one. It's just easier to read.

Books_are_life_2002 now you know how Kai and Thorne met. Happy?

Sorry for the short chapter! It is just harder to make it in Kai's point of view.

Do you guys like how I'm making Thorne's personality? Is "checking girls out" too explicit? (is that even the right word?) I know that what guys like Thorne do but is it too much? If it is let me know! I'll be happy to change it, but I'll only change it if I get more then four requests.

Sorry for the long author's note and short chapter! Hope you're enjoying so far! Bye! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o