Ice Cream and New Friends

Cinder looked around the small ice cream shop. It was packed. The line stretched on for miles. "come on! I just want ice cream is that to much to ask for!" Iko yelled. "shut up Iko. You need to be patient." Cinder said. "No!" Iko yelled in her face. Three kids ran inbetween us and the two people in front of us. One of the kid's arm hooked around the girls purse causing it to fall onto the ground. She turned around and glared at the child. "Sorry" he said and ran after his friends. Cinder picked up the purse and handed it to the girl. She had bright scarlet red hair, brown eyes and freckles everywhere. "Thanks. I'm Scarlet by the way. " Scarlet said. "Ze'ev " the guy next to Scarlet said. He was really tall, tan skin and emerald green eyes. "I'm Cinder, and this is Peony and Iko." Cinder said. Ze'ev pointed to the kids who were still running around and said "that kid is going to knock someone else over." Sure enough the kid smashed into another person. "told you" Ze'ev said. Cinder laughed and looked around the crowded room. "hey Peony and Iko do you want to go find us a seat?" Cinder asked. "Sure. Can you get me mint chocolate chip, please? " Iko replied. "Ummm I'll have chocolate chip cookie dough." Peony said and skipped away with Iko to go and find a seat. Cinder turned back around and asked " So, where are you guys from?" " Rieux, France. " Scarlet said back nonchalantly. " France!!" Cinder screamed back surprised. "But how......." Cinder asked. "We flew into commonwealth stayed for a while and then decided to go on a cruise." Ze'ev said. "Ohhhhhhhh." Cinder said. Finally it was her turn to order . After she got the ice cream Cinder went to go find Peony and Iko. Scanning the room she found them sitting at a table. The table had six chairs. SIX! Cinder walked up to her insane friends and asked " We're sitting at a table made for six people because........" "There are no other open tables!" Iko whined. "Hey can we sit here? " said a voice Cinder recognised. "Yeah. I mean we only have about five thousand extra seat." Cinder glared at Iko and Peony. "We do not!" Iko whined. Scarlet and Ze'ev sat across from each other. Ze'ev left a space in between him and Iko. Noting this Iko slowly moved into the empty seat. Iko looked back and forth at Scarlet and Ze'ev. Cinder noticed Peony doing the same. "Great. This is one way to creep someone out." Cinder thought to herself. Finally Iko said something "you two are a couple aren't you?" Cinder watched Ze'ev's face turn red, but she could not see Scarlet's face. " Uh......yeah." Scarlet said. Her voice was full of uncertainty. "OMS! You guys are the cutest couple ever!!!!" Peony and Iko scream at the same time. Ze'ev's face was an even brighter shade of red then earlier. Cinder honestly felt bad for him. "Ummmmmmmm thanks. I guess?" Scarlet replied back confused on what to do. "Just ignore their crazy "fangirling". They're just insane." Cinder said hoping Scarlet and Ze'ev weren't too creeped out about it. "Oh, no I don't really care. My best friend is like that." Scarlet said calmly. The time went by really fast, and Cinder found herself liking her new found friends. After exchanging numbers, Cinder left with Iko and Peony. "So, what do you want to do now?" Cinder asked. " uhhhhhh. Let's go to the pool! " Peony exclaimed. Walking back to her room to change into her swimsuit Cinder thought of what other things she would be doing on this trip.

Author's note
So what do you think? I'm having trouble with finding what words to use to express dialogue. (said, screamed, ect.)(idk why) I had so serious writers block making this chapter. It took me forever to do! Hopefully the next one won't be so hard to write! Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions tell me! Thanks for reading!