Fangirls

Author's Note
Hi so this will most likely be the last chapter in anyone's point of view but Cinder's and Kai's.

Scarlet looked back at Cress and said "We're going to the pool by the way. I just assumed that you were going there too because you were in your bathing suit. That's where you were going right?"

"Yeah. So theses friends of yours..... who are they exactly?" Cress asked trying to not sound nervous.

She was really shy and didn't have many friends. She didn't really know why she agreed to come.

"Oh don't worry I just meet them today so it won't be too awkward.......I hope. It's just me, my boyfriend Ze'ev, Cinder, Iko, and Peony."

"Ok."

Soon they got to the pool and Scarlet went over and sat down by a boy with green eyes and black hair. He was tall and kind of scary. He looked like the type of person who could kill you just by touching you. Cress sat down next to a girl with blue hair and tan skin.

"Hey guys this is Cress I found her on my way here." Scarlet said.

"Scarlet your making her sound like she's a stray cat you found on the street." Said who she assumed was Ze'ev.

Everyone went around introducing themselves. Soon conversation started and Cress said something here and there. But, she mostly kept to herself. The girl next to her, Iko, leaned over by her and whispered in her ear.

"Aren't they such a cute couple?"

"Yeah." Cress agreed.

The couple were missed matched. One with hair as red as blood, one with hair as black as night. That for some reason just made them looked so good together.

"Soooooo, you know the mayor's son of Commonwealth?" Iko asked.

"Yeah isn't he on this cruise ship?" Cress questioned.

"He was looking at Cinder and some girl ran over and kissed him!"

" Seriously!"

"Yeah, but I couldn't see her face! I have no clue who it was! "

"That sucks!"

"I know! They would be such a cute couple!"

Cress thought about for a second. They would be a cute couple......

The more Cress thought about it; the more she thought that they would looked amazing together. Cress went into full blown fangirl mode.

"OMS! They would be!"

Before Cress knew it she got into a conversation with Peoney and Iko about what celebrities look good together.

Cress was so happy about making new friends! She heard her phone go off, so she picked it up.

Dad-- can you come back to the room so we can go out to eat.
Cress-- OK

Even though she was a bit dissapointed about leaving so soon Cress would never blow off her dad.

"Sorry, I got to go. Bye."

Everyone said goodbye to Cress and she left.