5.it's now or never

i am so in love with this fic already omf and its my hope that you are too PLEASE dont forget to vote and COMMENT i enjoy the feedback so much you dont understand

The sound of coffee percolating and the smell of the waffle machine awoke me. The sheets around me smelled of new car, hair dye, and a whiff of cigarettes, from Gee's cardigan that I accidentally stole and wore over my pajamas last night. I got out of bed and stretched.

Before Gee left last night he told me, "From the moment I met you everything...changed. All that time I was gone, was just me being really embarrassed to talk to you again. I don't know if I've made it clear enough, but Frankie I really like you."

"Does that mean we're official?"

He pecked my lips one more time, "Quite right."

Gerard the Sort of Badass was actually embarrassed to talk to little old me. The whole idea blew my mind.

I trodded downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning Frankie," Lynn sang. She was already three waffles in. My guardian was also one of the lucky people who never had to worry about how much they ate.

"Mornin'," I yawned.

"I never heard you come home last night. Thought we were going to have to issue an amber alert." Bob cut in, laughing a bit.

That's right, I thought, I had to sneak in through my window last night.

-the night before-

"Don't pull up in the driveway, my family doesn't know I went out." I made Gerard park down the street.

When he stopped the car, he looked over at me. "I guess this is goodnight." His statement sounded like a question.

"That sounded like a question." I tilted my head.

He smirked because I was falling into yet another of his traps, "Do you want this to be goodnight?"

I looked towards my house and then back at him.

"Not really."

"Okay then, we shall continue the fun in your room."

"What!" I was slightly alarmed by this grand gesture.

Gee stepped out of the car and dragged me with him down the street and to the side of my house where the trellis was.

We stared up at the daunting task in front of us. Gee had a look on his face like he was thinking how the hell he accomplished it the first time. It was probably all the adrenaline he got from running from the police.

I dared to break the silence. "Don't be a pansy Gee. I'll go first."

Taking a breath to brace myself, I released my inner Tyler Joseph (he's this fake deep junior who always gets in trouble for climbing shit around school).

I was grateful that I wore regular pants today and not the tight ass jeans Gerard was. Finally finishing my shimmy to the top, I climbed over the faux balcony's rails to open my windows. As I slipped inside Gee followed behind making snarky comments.

"Is that thing still unlocked? One day someone will come in here and it'll really be a burglar."

I laughed softly and closed the windows and locked the door to my room. Gerard kicked off his shoes and splayed out on my bed. It was nearing eight o'clock. He beckoned me closer, "Come here." He patted the spot to his right and I crawled over the duvet next to him.