"Will you marry me?"

The next morning I wake up before the princess. I suppose she's used to sleeping in, being a princess and all. But I can feel her hand.. In a spot I really wish it wasn't. It's on my butt, like, fully on it. As if.. She's grabbing it. "Princess." I say sternly. I can see her face turn a light shade if red as she slowly opens her eyes. "S-sorry.." She says as she slowly removes her hand from my butt, slowly moving it up my back, sending shivers up my spine. "Get up, princess. We need to get dressed." I said as I got up, puting my armor back on. As she gets up she asks, "but why, knight?" Hearing her call me her knight kills me inside, but I don't show it. I keep my posture and my cold facial expression. "Because you have to marry the prince." I said with a hint of anger. A hint? That's not the best way to describe what I feel at this moment. "Are you okay, Maya?" She asks as she gently lays her hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes. I quickly pull away from her touch. "No! I'm not, princess!" I yelled at her as I walked to the opening of the cave. She quickly runs to me. "Wait! Don't leave me here!" She said with a slight whimper. "Please.." She said quietly. I quickly turn around, facing her. "You want to know what's wrong?" I said as I walked to her dress, motioning her to follow, she does. "Of course.." I pick up the dress, handing it to her. She takes it, putting it on. It looks really bad now. "What am I to you?" I basicly blurt out. "What? You're my princess." She said, sounding slightly confused but also confident. "Then why did you call me knight when you first woke up?" I asked sternly. "Is that all you see me as? A protector?!" I asked, raising my voice slightly. Her eyes widen. "What? No! Of course not! I see you as my princess! Not just a protector, Maya!" She practically yelled at me. "Even if I only saw you as my knight, I'd still love you.." She said as she grabbed my hands, looking in my eyes. "Please.. I love you.. Maya Hart, will you marry me?" I just stand there for a second, processing what just happened. My eyes widen after I realize what she just asked. "Woah-woah! What did you just ask me?!" I asked shocked. She smiles slightly as she tilts her head slightly like a puppy. "Will you marry me?"